HOUSE OF DOORS SALEM CT DOESN'T BACK PRODUCT

House of Doors in Salem Ct... We purchaed over 4500.00 In doors.. Our front door has a manufact. defect in it that can't be fixed without replacing the sidelight. The doors has already been installed, and the area around it has been finished and painted. They offered to cut with a saws all the sidelite out or give us 200.00 They then ended up just sending us the 200.00 So basically when you spend 2500.00 plus on your front door and the mess it up by not paying attention to the pieces they're using ....Don't expect them to take ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT!!!!! We also had problems with out back door... the window wouldn't close, the frame was warped, that had to be replaced, in the process of the replacement, the dude dropped the window and put *** in our kitchen floor... Had to have that fixed as well. Did they compensate for MY time???? *** NO!!!! Two times for them plus the floor guy... And I wouldn't recommend them to anyone!!! GO TO HARVEY!!!!!

I'm supposed to trust this review? I've seen 8 year olds with better grammar. Get it together.

ID