Allens Automotive and Towing - Traumatizing Experience!

Allens Automotive and Towing - Traumatizing Experience!
Any business that threatens physical violence and slander against you, because they screwed up is not a business you can trust. I recorded a video of these *** of how they treated my boyfriend and myself after I found out that $300 in cash, my California State ID and my California drivers license went missing in a wallet that was inside my vehicle after they towed it. I called the police department after they towed my car, stating that I accidentally left my Coach wallet in my car that Allen's towed, and there was $300 in cash inside. I was told by the dispatcher that if the money was missing when I got the wallet, to call them back. I called Allen's and talked to Debbie, the gal at the front desk. I told her that I left my Coach wallet inside my car and it has $300 in it, and that if it is missing that the police knows I have money in the car. When I went to get the wallet, well, the money was missing, and so was my ID and License. Please watch my raw footage of what their threats and slander afterwards (contains profanity, so viewer discretion is advised. Profanity from THEM) This place should not be in business, or serving our community. If I could give ZERO stars, I would. It was the only way I could post on here about this SORRY place they call a business. BEWARE! They are ONE STAR for a reason!
ID