Advanced Reviewer

Great Clips - Using The Same Stylist, Does Not Mean Good Results!

Had a haircut at Great Clips in Palm Harbor, Florida by a stylist who did not listen to me! She had done my hair before. It seems the more she worked on my hair, the more she assumed she can do as she pleases, regardless of what I tell her! I had to shave the back of my neck myself, to correct her mistakes and get my hair even, plus it took numerous washings to get the product out of my hair that she applied. She sold me a bottle of that product, but I did not use it. She only works on Sunday, and my experience with her may be the reason why. Listening to your customers is necessary in any profession!

Great Clips never got back to me concerning my hair complaint, and the service I received, even though I contacted their Headquarters.

Great Clips Haircut
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Advanced Reviewer

Great Clips - Stylists Do Not Listen, & Sell Products You Do Not Need!

Went to Great Clips at Ridgemoor Commons in Palm Harbor, Florida on a Sunday. Jamie, who only works Sunday, cut my hair. I have course, thick hair that needed to be thinned out. I told her to leave my bangs and sides long, but cut the back short, as I was trying to grow my sides out. What I got was short bangs, short sides, and a long back, that was not even. She also put a conditioner on my hair, and sold me a bottle of it. The product was so greasy, that it took me several days and numerous washings to get it out, so I did not bother to use the bottle I purchased. I am glad that my hair grows fast, but will never go back there again, since you are at the stylist mercy!

You always take a gamble when you let someone new cut your hair. While you may think the stylist is *** keep in mind she probably has regulars and people who sing her praises. It is best to get recommendations from friends before trying someone new.

Great Clips Haircut
Cons
  • Haircut and product
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Codys Original Roadhouse - Unsanitary Environment & Unprofessional Management

Went to Cody's Roadhouse in Tarpon Springs as a Group Outing. Ordered their Salad as a Main course, as the Menu stated it had numerous items in it. What I got was a Server who came out with a bowl, sweating profusely, who began putting salad on everyone's plate from that bowl. All I got was Lettuce and part of a Tomato. He said I could have as much Salad as I like, but I declined due to the circumstances, which I felt was unsanitary and over-priced for what I received. I did write the Restaurant, but they did not reply. I then contacted a TV Station who sent me a copy of a Report, that this Restaurant had Code Violations, and instructed me to contact DBPR to re-inspect, which I did. At that point, the Manager from Cody's called me with excessive excuses, being rude, rather than professional. She was only concerned with her job, not solving problems, unlike most Restaurants who reimburse customers and try to make things right. Various websites are full of complaints against Cody's Roadhouse from other customers, so I am one of many who had problems. I never went back there, and never will!
Loss

Springleaf Financial - Stalking After I Paid Off My Loan

Update by user Dec 25, 2013

Springleaf Financial finally put me on their Do Not Solicit List, so I would not get further solicitations by mail or phone calls from them, but I had to contact the Better Business Bureau for help in resolving this problem.

Original review posted by user Nov 25, 2013
My Loan was paid in full, and since that time I have been bombarded with mail and phone calls to take out another loan. When I ignored the mail and phone calls, I got more mail and phone calls for these unwanted solicitations. My phone is unlisted and I am on the Do Not Call List in Florida. My request to Springleaf Financial Headquarters to stop harassing me was ignored. My next step will be to contact Law Enforcement for help! If I had wanted an additional loan, I would have contacted them directly, so therefore do not appreciate this type of harassment!

I contacted the district office and corporate office of Springleaf Financial, prior to contacting the Better Business Bureau and other Government agencies for help. I am also on the Government's Do Not Call List, so Springleaf Financial did break the law by stalking me, which they could have been prosecuted for.

No one that I know of likes to be stalked, a form of harassment! People need to check out the law before making comments!

No laws were broken. The DNC list is for cold calling only.

He states he was a customer therefore the DNC did not apply.

He never mentioned in his post that he ever called the company to ask that the calls stop.

People have the choice of choosing whom they want in their life, and the choice of not having their time wasted with solicitations. That is why the Government (FTC) originated the Do Not Call Helpline, and prosecute individuals who violate it. In this case it is Springleaf Financial who chose not to abide by this law!

You are going to call law enforcement for solicitation? Entitled much? Grow a pair.

@Uraweirdo

In this case laws were broken, so perhaps you should do some research before you make inappropriate comments! It pays to be well informed!

Springleaf Financial Services would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact Springleaf Compliance Services at (800) 457-****, ext. 5232 for assistance with this matter.

View more comments (5)
Springleaf Financial Refinance

Update by user Jul 21, 2013

Walgreens has gone downhill in numerous areas lately, and it pays to be well informed! Their Clinic times are posted on their website, but are inaccurate.

The technician who administered my pneumonia shot was incompetent causing me additional health problems. Having...

Walgreens Employees are quick to answer and make excuses as to why their store has gone downhill recently, including calling me slanderous names! The Walgreens District Manager wrote me to call him, but failed to give me his phone number.

The bottom line is that if things were done right, I would not have to contact the correct medical and legal sources to take appropriate action, which Walgreens customers need to be aware of! There is no excuse administering a pneumonia shot improperly, or am employee complaining about his job, or overcharging for flip flops because you are simply lazy.

View more comments