comment to review:

Scam Alert! Surge Labs, Surge Local, Sean Nelson aka LinkedIn Scam Artist

Surge Labs #686721
This is a Fake Negative Review!

I can't prove that to you.  That's the problem with anonymous reviews.  Anyone can say anything and if its made up, how do you disprove it?

Since I can't disprove a false accusation I can at least point out some oddities in this review and the others that were posted out of the blue:

1. Surge Labs has never had an online complaint (since we started in 2010) yet suddenly two complaints are filed on July 11 and July 12.  IF we were as bad as the complainant describes, this wouldn’t be our first negative report.?

2. This complaint by Anonymous (Denver, CO) was also posted on Ripoff Report by Screwed by Surge Labs (Atlanta, GA).?

A second complaint (Report: #428779) on here by Anonymous (Denver, CO) was also posted on Ripoff Report by Surge Local Sucks (Ft Lauderdale, FL)

The two reports posted on PissedOffConsumer were posted by Anonymous (Denver, CO). ??Duplicate complaints were filed on On Ripoff Report the two by two supposedly different people, one in Atlanta and one in Ft Lauderdale.

?Its clear that all four complaints were made by the same person wanti
...
0 0
Show
comment to review:

BEWARE OF SURGE LABS, SURGELABS.COM & SEAN NELSON THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER DELIVER!!!

Surge Labs #686718
This is a Fake Negative Review!

?Its clear that all four complaints were made by the same person wanti