Apple - Iphone 5 Screen Display Automatically blurred and showing Horizontal and Vertical Lines

Update by user Jul 17, 2013

Its top left side not right side writing mistake....please ignore.

Update by user Jul 17, 2013

Myself Anshul, One more funny thing happen when I collect hand set in iWorld after making complete payment of display which is under warranty they provided me new hand set but that hand set is also having the small spot on top right side corner and when I said that why this happen they they say this is because of manufacturing default. See how they react and they feel very shame. I'll suggest to every one please see very carefully if you collect your hand set otherwise second time they make money by putting fault on customer head.

What a quality they maintained in service delivery ?

Original review posted by user Jul 10, 2013
I was using Apple Iphone 5 normally and its almost 6 month old covered under warranty. When I was using its display automatically blurred and showing horizontal and vertical line on display with whitish screen. I surprise to see such thing happen on my product on normal using. I was out of station at the time when this happened on Iphone 5. I made online complaint but not use as well as I made call to customer care "iworld" Delhi Ansal Plaza Khel Gaon they said for visiting there store for problem. Being out of station I didn't switch off my mobile due to urgent calls and suddenly 1 day after there was small black spot display on top left side of the screen and later which in turn into big in size which was automatically take place. It was Saturday when problem take place and I returned on Monday Night from out of station, mean while my product display create problem. I visit on Apple iworld service center store and brief all my problem but they denied and said it's a damage done by you and it's not comes under warranty. I said it's a electronic display if any problem comes on screen it will increase and black sport automatically comes I didn't do anything and why should I do for such a costly product. As per customer representatives they said we'll discuss your case in Apple Service center and generate your case ID so that you'll check and discuss with them directly if any problem arise. When they discussed with Apple service center conclusion come that "screen has pressure damage" and it's not cover under warranty as it's done by physical damage. I'm failed to understand then what is the purpose of warranty if they didn't listen customer problem and make their own judgment. As per my understanding Apple are worst in service delivery and poor listening skill of customer genuine problem. They pissed customer by providing wrong information and misguide in service delivery. It's clearly mentioned on apple site regarding the screen display problem as they receive problem from customers regarding horizontal and vertical lines on screen display they refuse to consider my set under warranty. This is the second way of making money by harassing customer after sale services. With this situation there is loss of INR 19000 for screen display. I'm very disappointed the way apple provide service to customer. When I purchase product of Apple brand, I was in perception that apple provide best quality service to customer after sales but my perception was wrong. They only harassing and make money.

Hello Common Sense Person, First I would say you have very good common sense in posting comment as problem not face by you. If there is any fault from my hand whatever you say dropped or anything else.

Then in second time while collecting there should not be any problem in display screen. Once its happen with your hand set then you'll realize how problem face and spending hard earn money without any fault.

Hi Rishab, I think now they will not listen your problem and get ready for spending money on display the way I have done as there is no other option "no one listen even in Bangalore head service center team.". I think there is some problem in hand set because of this problem occur.

May be its because of heating which effect on display or anything else. Because heating problem in hand set is very common and before display problem I had complaint for heating and battery problem they replace but still continue.

Hi Anshul, Same happened with me display horizontal lines and blurred automatically I don't know on what reason its showing. This is seriously a bad problem occur and Apple not even listed to their customer. Such a *** they are and I think whosoever this person look like posting comment from apple side so that there marketing and quality not effect by such comments. While surfing on apple page its clearly mention for display screen horizontal and vertical lines problem on screen as they know that this problem may occur in hand set while using but still not considered. This is my worst experience with apple and I'll not suggest to anyone to spend money on iPhone 5 as this not successful and service center not supported to there customer. If this happen in continuous basis then one day handset sell on bullock cart.

Being this a costlier phone iPhone service center not able to take risk on cost occur. Even I have seen other customer face problem in their hand set like heating while charging. Service center had comments like its happen like this only. Later if there is any problem occur they they will raise hand and not able to consider hand set in warranty but put some charges against that repair. What a business they made through service center heads off.

You very well say that this is the second way of earning money.

Sounds like you dropped your phone and now you're mad because it's gonna cost money to replace it. Black spots don't form in their own with LCD displays, they only come from damage

View more comments (2)