Claim canceled cruise

Cruisemiles #708633
Hello!

I have just won a judgment against Cruise Miles LLC in small claims court in the county where I live (in Missouri) .

Cruise Miles LLC is registered as Entity No. E0262592***-*. Its Nevada business ID is NV201********. Its registered agent is Corporation Services of America. The address of the corporate office is 276 Kingsbury Grade (or Square) Suite 104, Stateline, Nevada 89449. (all of this information is available online through the Nevada Secretary of State's office). Its business license expires on May 31, 2014.

I filed a small claims petition in the county where I live (because I am the injured party), paid a $35 filing fee, paid a $21 service fee to Douglas County Constable, P.O. Box 218, Minden, Nevada 89423.

My next step is to wait 10 days until the verdict is final and then to register the judgment in Nevada. My hope is that Cruise Miles has to honor this judgment before it can renew its corporate license.

CruiseSmiles -- not so happy

Cruise Direct Uk #708614
Hi!

I just received a judgment against Cruise Miles, LLC (Aug. 29, 2013) in small claims court. That won't necessarily cause Cruise Miles to "pay up," but I will register the judgment in Nevada and hope it becomes a lien when Cruise Miles LLC renews its corporate certificate.

1 reply
Glad to hear you received a judgment against Cruise Miles !

Cancelled cruise

Cruise Direct Uk #708607
Hello!

I have just won judgment (Aug. 29, 2013) against Cruise Miles LLC in Small Claims Court in Nodaway County, Missouri. After 10 days, I will be registering that judgment in Nevada. Hopefully, a judgment will become a debt that must be paid before a company can renew registration in a state.

N.

Cancelled cruise

Cruise Direct Uk #708602
Hello!

Cruise Direct UK is (or was) the travel agent arm of Cruise Miles LLC ( which uses the website cruisemiles.com). Cruise Direct or Cruisedirect.com has no connection. I asked that question directly to Cruise Miles Direct personnel.

By the way, I have just won a judgment against Cruise Miles LLC in a small claims complaint. I will be registering this judgment in the state of Nevada.

Nina

Claim canceled cruise

Cruisemiles #707253
Melissa,

Cruise Miles Direct cancelled my June 6, 2013, cruise on May 14, without any explanation. I am suing Cruise Miles LLC, and my hearing is scheduled for August 29, 2013. I might add--as many have--that no one has responded to my e-mails or phone calls.

While I admire your loyalty to Cruise Miles, I believe many people have legitimate complaints which are still not being heard.
2 replies
That is great that you were awarded a judgement against cruise miles LLC. I'm surprised you were able to do this in Missouri instead of Nevada. Thanks for the information on the business information so I can sue for my cancelled cruise. Let us know if you have any luck collecting on your judgement.Russ Hildrethhildreth@***.net

Excellent cruise

Cruisemiles #707243
I am, indeed, suing Cruise Miles, LLC and my hearing is scheduled for August 29, 2013, in the county where I live. I will try to keep you posted.

Nina
2 replies
Do indeed keep us posted. Sorry that you were robbed by Cruisemiles. Shady people, they built up the company by starting small and coming through with the goods (I have taken two cruise with them without a glitch) and then when the business has expanded and they have lots of $$$$ coming in they start cancelling cruises (because they have spent our money and can't afford to pay the cruisemiles, IMHO).