Cruise Direct Uk - Cancelled cruise

Update by user Aug 29, 2013

On Aug. 29, 2013, I won judgment against Cruise Miles LLC in a small claims court in the county where I live. After 10 days, I will register that judgment in the state of Nevada.

Hopefully, Cruise Miles LLC (cruise miles.com) will have to satisfy that judgment when its corporation registration is renewed.

Original review posted by user Jul 09, 2013
In July of 2012, I won an auction through Cruisemiles.com for a 12-day cruise (June 9-21, 2013), sailing from Barcelona and debarking at Dover, England. I completed Roll Check and was send information to contact Carnival (including a reservation number). Using that number, I booked shore excursions for this cruise; on May 14, 2013, I received an e-mail from Carnival, stating that my excursions had been cancelled due to "FULL BOOKING CANCELLATION." The only information that Carnival personnel could provide was that my travel agent (Cruise Direct UK) had cancelled this booking. I was able to reschedule my trip, but I had to pay an additional $1500 to do so. I tried contacting Cruise Direct UK to see if there had been some mistake. The phone number provided by Carnival for that company had only a recording and would not allow me to leave a message. I have e-mailed several times and am now going to file a Small Claims petition in my county against Cruise Miles LLC (Nevada). I advise anyone else experiencing similar problems to seek free consumer advice from their state or local government.

Here is Dave Wylie's new scam!David WylieCEO, Leading Net Services, LLCVoice Mail: 877-345-****

Also go read the revues under cruisemiles.com.over 25 today!!! Yes they book under cruise direct uk but not to mistake them with cruise direct.com that actually is not just a number company.Also in reno Nevada you can look under bizapedia for cruise direct international llc which have david wylie and Richard lester as co managers.All number companies,nothing much to run except a scam!!!

Are you even speaking about www.cruisedirect.co.uk? Are you sure you don't mean www.cruisedirect.com?

@Sam

Hello!

Cruise Direct UK is (or was) the travel agent arm of Cruise Miles LLC ( which uses the website cruisemiles.com). Cruise Direct or Cruisedirect.com has no connection. I asked that question directly to Cruise Miles Direct personnel.

By the way, I have just won a judgment against Cruise Miles LLC in a small claims complaint. I will be registering this judgment in the state of Nevada.

Nina

This is an update about my small claims case against Cruise Miles LLC. I have filed papers, and a constable in Nevada is trying to serve papers against Cruise Miles' registered agent.

A court date has been set for August 29, 2013, which may need to be postponed if the registered agent can't be served. In that case, I will proceed with publication of the charges in a Nevada newspaper; then, the case will be rescheduled.

I want to stress that I have the legal documents to win this small claims suit. If judgment is rendered in my favor, I will have that judgment entered against Cruise Miles LLC in the State of Nevada (which might very well provide some problems when Cruise Miles tries to renew its state registration!)

I'll try to keep everyone posted.

@Nina Dewhirst

Hi

this is the one

this is the administrator in US

@Nina Dewhirst

Hello!

I have just won judgment (Aug. 29, 2013) against Cruise Miles LLC in Small Claims Court in Nodaway County, Missouri. After 10 days, I will be registering that judgment in Nevada. Hopefully, a judgment will become a debt that must be paid before a company can renew registration in a state.

N.