John Elway Chevrolet - OMG!!!!!! LIES

WELL WERE DO I START ,WE FIRST GOT CALLED FROM THE DEALER BECAUSE I FIELD OUT A CREDIT APP, WE WERE PRE APPROVED THEY TOLD ME THEY HAD A BANK THAT SAID THEY WOULD FINACE THE TRUCK WE PICKED OUT OR THE ONE THEY SAID WE ONLY CAN AFFORD ,FIRST THING THEY SAID II ONLY HAVE TO PUT DOWN 1000 THEN 2000 THEN IT WAS 2250 THEN ARE PAYMENT WOULD BE 430 THEN IT WENT UP TO 466 THEN WE SIGNED ALL THE PAPERS AND TOOK THE TRUCK SO EVERYTHING THAT WAS TOLD TO ME WAS A LIE TO GET ME IN THERE ,WHEN ALL PAPER WORK WAS DONE IT WENT TO THE BANK THAY DIDENT CALL UNTIL 3WEEKS LATER AND THEN THEY CALLED ON A FRIDAY AT 4PM AND SAID THEY NEEDED MORE REFERENCES AND TO CALL ON MY HUSBAND WORK THEN THEY WANTED MY PHONE RECORDS SO I WAS WORKING ON THAT IN THE MEAN TIME CORY THE MANAGER FROM JOHN ELWAY CALLED ME AND SAID THAT I WAS ON A TIME LIMIT AND NEED TO GET THAT DONE THAT FRIDAY THEY CALLED ME OR THEY WERE GOING TO PICK THE TRUCK UP I WAS SO UPSET I COULDENT BELEAVE WHAT I HEARD SO THAT MONDAY CAME NO CALL THEN TUESDAY I SENT THEM WHAT THEY NEEDED AND THEN THEY ASKED FOR 6 MORE REFERENCES SINCE MY PHONE RECORDS DIDENT WORK FOR SOME REASON ,THAT WAS ALL DONE ON TUESDAY THEN WEDNESDAY CAME AND THE BANK WAS VERIFIED ALL ARE INFO THAT WEEK THE GIRL I WAS TALKING TO SAY THATS ALL SHE NEEDED I WAS SO RELEAVED EVERYTHING WAS DONE SO I THOUGHT I GOT A CALL TO TODAY JULY 3,2013 FROM CORY AT JOHN ELWAY SAY THE BANK DENIED US .OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPING TO US WE HAVE HAD THE TRUCK SINCE MAY 23,2013 I AM SO SICK ABOUT THIS CRAZY STRESSFUL HEART BREAKING EXPERIENCE I NEVER EVER BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH STRESS IN MY LIFE THIS IS SO WRONG TO DO TO ANY ONE BAD OR GOOD CREDIT I WILL BE TALKING TO A LAWYER AND EVERY NEWS STATION ABOUT THIS ITS JUST NOT RIGHT AND I WOULD LOVE THE OWNER MR JOHN ELWAY TO KNOW THAT I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR HIS NAME AND AUTO SALE I WAS A FAN OF JOHN ELWAY BUT NOW I AM JUST SICKEN BY THE TREATMENT I GOT AT HIS STORE ON COLORADO BLVD AND I WILL BE WARRING OTHERS NOT TO BUY ANY CAR OR TRUCK FOR JOHN ELWAY BECAUSE YOU WILL BE LIED TO AND YOUR HEART WILL BE CRUSHED ,

well maybe if you could spell that would help you in the first place. secondly, it is obvious you have poor credit so saying that you will be talking to a lawyer is nothing but a flat lie making yourself look like a complete pune.

Third, you would be laughed at trying to talk to every tv station as if you are important enough to even have one camera look at you. Nobody wants to listen to your pathetic life unfold. If i worked at John Elway Chevrolet I would've done the same thing to you, because you sound like just one of those kinds of people. The one that complains about the sun being too bright, and the moon isn't big enough for you.

Making a payment is probably something you have never done in your entire life hence why you have sub-sub prime credit. Oh, haha almost forgot, when you mention this situation happening to people with bad or good credit, I want you to know this does not happen to people who have good credit and pays their bills, because the banks know that they will be paid back. Had to vent that, you sound like a cry baby that hasn't figured out the first steps in life and I am guessing your are either in mid to late 30's or early 40's and you are just a complete disaster with everything you do and have absolutely no idea how to properly handle a situation.

instead you make yourself completely known, as mentioning names, to the dealership you expect to get a car from. Well, that is all for now, I hope one day you pay your bills and expect to actually walk away from a dealership with a car instead of going home with nothing except excuses and a complaint on why your life is so ***!

We're going through the same thing right now. traded in a car, drove off.

Over a month later they called me saying the loan is denied because my husband got laid off, when I asked why the loan wasn't already in place they blamed his company. They want the cat plus negative equity, they have to be *** to think we're that dumb to think we're going to pay them for a car we traded in and they paid on before a loan was in place.

View more comments (1)