No rewards for you

Hotels Com #1727506
I somehow had two email accounts which combined for a free night. They are trying to make me correct their error and not give me the free night. They are preventing me from logging into my account so I can make the changes they required. What scam artists! I tell everyone not to use hotels.co. Their practices will soon put them out of business. I think they are already in desperate financial straits in having to resort to these tactics. They suck!

DO NOT USE HOTELS.COM

Hotels Com #1727503
Hotels.com are cheaters and scam you. Fraudulent ads. Do not give you the free nights you deserve. It's all about their profits and not about you. I think they are doing very poorly financially and have to resort to scam tactics.

Cellino And Barnes Law Firm Has The Worst Ads Ever - Don't Use Them

Cellino And Barnes #1720248
These guys are in love with themselves but nobody likes them. What egotists! They also are unattractive.
comment to review:

Hold funds with no interest on big money.

Cellino And Barnes #1720241
Looks like Cellino has broke up with Barnes and is focusing on animals based on his new ads. He looks like the better of the two and probably is much smarter. There is more to living a happy existence than Cellino and Barnes who I would not use anyway.
1 0
1 reply
They stink and should get out of town.
comment to review:

Who Dressed Them Up For The Latest TV Ad? Look Like School Children!

Cellino And Barnes #1278705
Totally agree. Get off the air already! More is less, the more I see their ads the less I like them and their company.

Choicehotels.com Ap

Choice Hotels International #1006345
People talk and communicate with each other on sites such as this, so every bad deed the company does gets multiplied and probably costs them huge amounts of business in the long run. Then they wonder "what happened?" Duh, maybe next time give better service and reward people as if they are truly valued customers.