Loma Linda University - Failure to provide dental care in a timely fashion

I went to loma Linda dental clinic as I thought it might be the proper place to go for my dental problems. Alas I am back to square one. I was supposed to be transferred to an upper classman for my work. A clinical advisor saw fit not to do this. At this point I am one year later and still no where. At the pace we are going it might be 6 more months after going a year and promised 4-6 months. I was promised a custom fit as I was not a freebie but a full price customer. At the last visit, an advisor said in so many words. Tell him to use glue. This is not a custom fit but junk. I would not recommend them to anyone except the indigenous

Resolved through my doing not knowing if this helped

ID
Hemet, California
Pros
  • Student
Cons
  • Treatment given to me
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Broken electrolux refrigators

the control panel broke while still under warranty. it is now 4 years old and i had to re-replace the control panel and a second part. the problem was the control panel was redesigned and on national back order. 4 weeks later i am having problems again. i would not recommend this product or any other product they make as they do not back up the product. the product looks great but does not perform well. we are two seniors who do not abuse this product. i find it unbelievable that our government makes auto manufacturers do a recall, why not a appliance manufacturer. are they above the law.

Hello ijmarcus,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. At Electrolux, we value our customers and assure you this is not typical of the quality that we strive to achieve.

I would like to research your appliance and account to determine if there is any more I can do to assist you. Please send your full name, date of purchase, model/serial number, and complete contact information (and preferred method of contact) to chris.polk(at)electrolux.com.

Thank you in advance for your patience and willingness to provide us with this necessary information.

Best regards,