Meet Derek, Exceptionally Rude Store Manager, Discount Gun Sales, Kirkland WA

When I stopped by at the Discount Gun Sales store in Kirkland, I thought I would be dealing with real men who were honored to work in the professional customer-centric business and were offered employment by Discount Gun Sales LLC on the grounds of their exceptional customer skills and product knowledge. I was wrong! Instead, I had to deal with a bunch of exceptionally rude lying *** who don't hold to their promises. Derek, their store manager, is extremely uneducated disrespectful ignorant "cow-boy" whose behavior creates a strong long-lasting opinion that nobody cares about the customer in his Discount Gun Sales store. It is surprising how such an arrogant ill-mannered individual like Derek was ever allowed to get into the customer-facing business and why DGS ever employed him in the first instance. Derek and his jerky attitude resulted in Discount Gun Sales LLC losing at least $1,400 as I decided against offering them any business. I will never return again and am going to warn every friend of mine to avoid this place.
ID