National Grid Scubags

Nation Grid worked in my neighborhood for nearly a year disrupting and breaking nearly every NYC building code. They were running new high pressure gas lines, not for my benefit but for there own. To sell more gas. They damage my property, my lawn and broke my sidewalk and now they have even refused to fix the damage they did to my lawn. Just in case you don't know who they are, Nation Grid is owned by British Petroleum, the people who caused the worst ecological disaster in the history of the U.S. , all for money by not using a devise they would have prevented the 5 month long spill that cost job and businesses to close and killed thousands of animals. *** is to kind a word for these bastards.
Staten Island, New York
Service
National Grid Customer Care
Pros
  • Nopros for national grid
  • There are no pro for national grid
Cons
  • Told by their want from them the worker are not plumbers
Reason of review
expect nothing they won't pay
$2000

Island Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Jeep of Staten Island, NY

Update by user Feb 06, 2018

Island Jeep is part of the Island Auto Group that owns most of the Dealers on Staten Island. Watch out for these scammer crooks.

Original review posted by user Jan 03, 2018
Read how Staten Island Jeep screwed me out of 4400.00 & than added another 10.00 amount for something that was supposed to be part of the deal, the Financial person did that (said it was something else). I only found out latter on when I spoke with the Financial Manager he said I put to much money down, and that cost me more money, and the 420.00, that's what the 10.00 a month amount, well he would give me free oil changes for two years. What a guy. They gave me the car unwashed, never prepped the car for delivery and I found out they never checked any oil levels or anything. Island Jeep of Staten Island, NY, *** OF THE ***. Read this, it's exactly what haven't to me. https://www.carbuyingtips.com/top-10-scams/scam8.htm
Service
Island Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Auto Leasing
Pros
  • I was
Scammed buy the salesman

Resolved: Escort Radar detector

Update by user Dec 20, 2017

Sorry for the misspelled words but, I'm sure you got it.

Original review posted by user Dec 20, 2017
I purchased a Escort 9500ix Radar detector 1 1/2 years ago. I recently also purchased their "Detection tool package. You're supposed to be able download a data base that gives you verbal location of red light and speed cameras. Well I tried and could never get the data loaded. Their support just plan sucked. All I got was excuses, you have to go through a speed camera first, well if I went through the camera first I'd get a K ban single and than a summons. They told me my unit was defective and need repair. $139+ dollars. They outsourced the work to another company who claimed the repaired the antenna of which the is none exposed, replaced some plastic of which the never explained, and updated the software which they is no update for. Now I have to try and get my money back through my card company. Escort has always been the premier Radar company but, if their product fails don't expect them to own up to it. My total loss now for the detector, software and so called repair. 514.00
Resolved
Product
Escort Radar 9500Ix Radar Detector
Cons
  • Did not have good knowledgeable about their own product
  • Be robed
Bad quality

Cpr Call Blocker - CPR v5000 call blocker

I purchased this blocker one year ago, it broke down after 8 mount, got it replaced and continued to use it. I purchased it because it was very easy to use and worked well but, beware, If your phone is digital over fiber optic lines this unit will not work properly. It screw up all my calls and my voice mail. So if you have copper you're OK but if you have digital or are going to digital it's a NO NO. It didn't just cost me the price of the unit but also the cos for the phone company to come out to identify the problem This unit is sold by numerous seller be aware of the problem.
Springfield Gardens, New York
Product
Cpr Call Blocker V5000 Call Blocker
Reason of review
Company not answering phone and can't leave a message to there answering machine

Northern Tool And Equipment - A dangerous product

This the compliant I file with the NYS Attorney Generals Office about Northern tool. Product # 330973 I purchased a propane gas furnace, the product was defective, the company replace it, that one was also defective. The company replace the defective part, it too was defective. They refuse to give me my money back stating the warranty is up. I told them the furnace valves leak, they don't care, I explained that propane is a gas with a specific gravity higher then air and that the resulting leaking gas would accumulate on the ground until it is ignited, they still don't care. I tried to post a warning on there site as a review for anyone thinking of buying this dangerous product they didn't post it. I know what I'm talk about, I am a Licensed Master Plumber in New York City. The Company should be stopped from selling this product and made to recall all of them before someone dies. Most people don't understand the dangers connected with propane fuel.
Staten Island, New York

Cabelas - My coments are just falling on deaf ears

I've tried for a year to explain to Cabelas that their ban on crossbow sales to NYC wrong, I must have written some 20 times only to get some BS white wash. I gave them every piece of info on NYS and NYC laws, they just don't listen Yet they are breaking so many laws of NYC and don't even know it. They are even breaking at least one Federal law that I know of, it *** me off, but I won't cut my nose to sight my face, the law will catch up with them sooner or later and I'll have the last laugh. In the mean time I'll just use them for comparison shopping and they can go to ***. There service are good, but their price are astronomical. No one is indispensable, look what happened to Sears when they thought they were better then their customers.

Sorry but, your reply sounds a litter Sarcastice, crossbows ate not eligal in. NY

You can 't us them for hunting yet. Last year you could. There's a bill in the Senate right now to allow it again.

I understand Cabelas position being the climate we ' re in today with people suing for everything but, crossbows are not ellgal here. Next year Mayor Bloomberg ls gone and things my change. I think Cabelas just doesn't want to deal with it now., understand?

@Anonymous

I admit, they are sarcastic, and I apologize. However, http://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/68802.html says that crossbows are not legal for hunting in New York. If they aren't legal for hunting, why would a company sell something that is illegal to use for it's intended purpose?

Yeah, what a bunch of jerks that won't sell them items that are not legal to use in your state. :roll

@Jack of all Aces

Hey Jack

Check out Cabelas, they've taken down their refusal to sell to NY. Guess I was right, feel *** now Jack?

@Kwanza Hma

Not really. The law that doesn't allow you to use crossbows as a hunting implement are still valid, which could setup Cabelas for a huge litigation brought on by some crazy New Yorker who goes on a "Walking Dead"-type rampage.

But it's ok, because New Yorker's are known for their calm attitudes and easy going ways.

New York is one of the least violent places in the world.

Yep, you're sooooooo right

@Jack of All Aces

Accually Ny is one of the safest city's in the country but I 've been here all my life and I don 't like it but, people do do other things with crossbows, firearms and bows other than hunt. Anyway as I said before there is a bill to make crossbow hunting legal in Ny, just a matter of time. I myself prefer the plain bow.

Thanks for your reply