Verified Reviewer

Greenway Health - Very poor GRS service and price gouging in time of COVID emergency

Update by user Apr 29, 2020

Heard back from CEO after sending an email! His response was equally bad which explains the sorry state of the company.

Culture always goes top down.

The CEO claimed that over $7000 just to have view only access to the EHR for a month (during COVID shut down) was very reasonable!!!!Stay away from Greenway! Lousy EHR, worst Revenue Cycle Management services!!

Original review posted by user Mar 30, 2020
I had already decided to leave the company by end of March 2020. Due to disruption in office and having to shut down medical practice, I asked for extension to be able to have access (not use the system but just have view-only access) for myself and staff for 30 additional days and they came back with a quote of almost $8K. This is AFTER having paid them almost that amount to get a data extraction done (and had to pay for the hard drive for that myself) Implementation was lousy. I was given the same resources to implement the system for 4 practices, that they would give to one practice. They have lousy GRS services. They claimed to know Surgery center and mental health billing and did not. Multiple team shifts in the 1.25 year that I was with them with non-existent hand off. They do not tell you in the sales pitch that they are not truly cloud based or web based solution. You use Remote desktop connections and that is lousy. They give you no help for MIPS and tell you to pay more for their MIPS consultation services. I was given templates for 2018 MIPS documentation for implementation in 2019 so lost big time in reporting for 2019 The Worst EHR and billing mistake.

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY!!!! They will make you lose money and not care.

ID
Service
Greenway Health Customer Care
Cons
  • Lousy billing service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution