Verified Reviewer

Moving Staffers - Post Move Evaluation

Recently used this company. The loading crew stuffed antique furniture and a new dining set in against metal objects. The two "crew" who showed up came with exactly 4 blankets. Dont assume the basic insurance coverage for damage is sufficient--at $.60 per pound, it isn't. We got $120 back on a new dining set valued at $500 and $244 total on damage to the whole load of over $1100. Better yet, avoid this company altogether. Their communication is poor. They sent out a crew of 6 to unload one container. And they subcontract with clowns and then shirk the responsibility. The customer gets stuck with the bill.

User's recommendation: Choose another company.

Same thing just happened to me. Incompetent *** Every box was crushed.

Trashed 3 out of 4 new leather bar chairs. Looks like they *** on my beautiful upholstered headboard and gouged the crap out of the footboard. Was only 2 years old and in perfect condition. Put heavy boxes on top crushing everything underneath.

Broke the top off of an accent table. Trashed dead sister’s hope chest. On and on. I gave the losers $150 tip.

I had tons of furniture blankets and straps for them to use a 13 YO could have done a better job. They offered me $100. HA. I will leave reviews everywhere.

I have the pics to prove it.

I’m not finished with them. I’ve just begun...I’m on a mission

ID
Service
Moving Staffers Long Distance Moving Service
Pros
  • Initial communication and unloading crew was well trained
Cons
  • Negligent load crew and the claims process
Loss
Preferred solution
I believe given the negligence of the load, I should get full damages claimed.