DaVita Disappointment

Davita #664287
Hello miss or Mr. I am glad that you ‘happen’ to join in the conversation. In fact it seems that you have is some insight interest in this otherwise why would you take the time to defend managers in general.
You say just what do people think managers are supposed to do; managers have two main goals.
The first of which is to maintain an organized work environment for employees. This means managing schedules in such a way that the employees are not burnt out, singled out, or cut short on their available hours.
The next and main goal is to manage your output. This means providing a quality output for the consumer; no matter what product you are producing.
In the case of healthcare the consumer is the patients and the output is a health.improvement.

In most Arizona and American dialysis clinics this seems to be their goals as well and the patient’s often the most part getting the care they need and able to spend time communicating with healthcare professionals that will help them reach their goals.
These are things I know much about because I’ve done this type of managing more than 20 years. Now I am not perfect but learned from my mistakes.
2 0