Maison Biltmore - Maison Builtmore is a fraud

The owner took our money for this apartment and then rented it to somebody else. She told me about it 1.5 hours before we arrived in the city. We got to Washington in the evening with two small children and no place to stay. She promised to reimburse us for our stay in the hotel the first night and to provide better accommodations the next day. Instead we were forced to accept a much worse setup than what she advertised in her listing. Instead of king size bed and a full size bed she provided us with full size bed and 2 air mattresses on the floor that were leaking air. We had to re-inflate them every hour all night long. The room had no blinds and kids were not able to fall asleep. The full size bed had a mattress that gave me the most horrible backache. After suffering from not sleeping for 4 days we decided that we can't stay there any longer. When I requested a partial refund and a reimbursement for hotel stay, she just ignored me and never answered my emails. Don't rent from this very dishonest person. I had a very expensive lesson and I hope that this review will help somebody to avoid the horrible experience we had.
ID