Roca Labs - Product and Company are PURE SCAM

Update by user Jun 27, 2013

Please note this post is requested to be taken down by Roca Labs. For additional information, please reach out to them directly.

Original review posted by user May 31, 2013
I was just approved and sent the products. First off the credit card was declined and when my payment was finally processed, Roca Labs charged me twice so now I have over $800 in fees for a scam. I received the product last Sunday and started it. Within hours, I was vomiting, had bad stomach cramps, nausea, light-headiness and my body was shaky. I had gastric bypass in the past so I wasn't sure if this was a side effect and when the supposed "medical team" got back to me via email (since they are never available to speak on the phone), they told me there was NO way that their product did that to me. I waited 2 days and ate normal foods, less sugar and less fat and felt fine. Tried the product again the 3rd day and was failure again. The company has refused to get back to me and said if I cancel payment, they would sue me for $3200 plus court fees in Florida. The formula is disgusting. It doesn't dissolve so you're eating chunks of nastiness and it does not do what it should do. You have a better chance of feeling full if you swallowed a glass of liquid cement and let it harden in your stomach. Do not waste your time, energy or money on them. Do yourself a favor and see a nutritionist for weight loss. They are real and will actually help you.

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Not everyone believes you should have the right to express yourself about the companies who take your hard-earned money for their products and services. Roca Labs certainly does not.

Please read on to learn about the legal campaign Roca Labs is undertaking to punish consumers who complain about its products.

Roca Labs is doing whatever it can to identify former customers and others who have posted their comments here so it can take legal action against them to prevent them from expressing themselves and informing other consumers about their experiences. PissedConsumer is fighting the actions of Roca Labs in the courts. Our attorneys have filed papers in two different states demonstrating that the law prohibits these actions by Roca Labs. But Roca Labs is not waiting for a ruling – it is suing customers to shut down their speech and, if possible, obtain “damages” to intimidate others from speaking.

Roca Labs seems likely continue to sue customers who speak out until a judge stops them.

We hope that happens soon, but it may take months to obtain a ruling. We cannot provide legal advice or representation to users, however. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal counsel if you have concerns about a review you have posted here.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

You should also review our takedown policy at http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html to inform yourself as to what measures you can take to voluntarily request the removal of your own PissedConsumer review, if you wish to do so.

Click here for important news to Roca Labs reviewers on PissedConsumer: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/roca-labs-fundraising.html PissedConsumer Team

@Cincere Ihh

Excuse me who ever you are. I have requested this post to be removed but it hasn't and the site can verify that I have requested it because I sent in a notarized letter requesting so.

I have been contacted by attorneys representing this fake company and I have done all I could so leave me alone and stop advertising for this scam of a place.

Read above before you threaten anyone fool!

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

This notice is from Roca Labs (the “Company”) and is an attempt to communicate with you regarding your anonymous posting on this website. We will be seeking a court order to obtain your name and contact information if you do not reply to this notice.

The Company has thousands of satisfied customers who achieved their weight loss goals and changed their lives with our products (see http://rocalabs.com/before-and-after/). If you are an actual purchaser of any product from the Company, we are sorry that you did not have a great experience. However, we believe that your review violates the terms and conditions (http://rocalabs.com/terms/) of your purchase. We hereby give you notice of your breach of the purchase agreement and demand that you IMMEDIATELY cure your breach by removing this posting.

Roca Labs has been harmed by your posting and will hold you financially responsible for any damages that we suffer.

In addition, we believe that your posting contains blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

If you are not a customer and are pretending to be one, be advised that we have been injured by your blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

Please contact us immediately at legal5@rocalabs.com to resolve this matter. The Company will take all necessary and appropriate legal action to protect our rights.

Our goal is to resolve this problem without litigation, and hope that you will immediately contact the Company.

Wow I am a nurse and was surprised that the ingredients were not listed anywhere. Sure hold back a secret ingredient or two.

Thank you all for posting that this company is a scam and that the founder is a physician who has lost his ability to practice medicine for illegal activities involving a child.

And that at least is verifiable. Thanks again for protecting other out here.

@bush1974

I'm sure you will find what the ingredients are on their website or in their videos. They must provide that information!

They say it doesn't require a prescription so it doesn't need to be approved by the FDA. I say their wrong...I want the FDA to test their ingredients because I think there is more illegal junk in their formula.

I have their product and i'll be sending mine off to the FDA today. The product has not been used and the package it came in still has the seal on it!

View more comments (5)