1 And 1 Internet - 1and1 internet domain host is unreliable

1and1 fails to control its own account. They closed my websites (that have been with them for 10 years) because, when they referred it to their collector, the collector had wrong info. Now, despite my paying all and having the collector okay, they have to wait DAYS! to process it. In the meantime, my account is dead and no one anywhere at 1and1 can do anything at all. Days, to acknowledge full payment and reenable my account. It's like dealing with dinosaurs, who can't think. Everyone says that they must follow procedures that do not allow for common sense. Their agent blacklisted me and, though the agent now says that they were wrong, I must be treated as if the agent was right. They can't contact the agent directly, it takes three business days. In the meantime, they must only communicate with the closed account, so, they can't send me anything! Then their on-line forms are fillable only, so, they cannot be attached to an email as they direct.

We had the same problem in spades. In my opinion they ruined our internet business.

@Rodd Sja

Every minute of on-line time lost is money. Sorry that it happened to you, too.

View more comments (1)