GTeam FZ LLC , gDev FZ LLC

Gteam Fz Llc #674752
if you check a review of devFactory on mouthshut, you will find that yes I have worked for them.
0 0

GTeam FZ LLC , gDev FZ LLC

Gteam Fz Llc #674327
George... I am not being paid for writing this. Exposing truth is helpful to all mankind and to us in return too!
I am not active freelancer, but I used to.
If you check the link in my previous comment, you would know that I have worked with them!
1 0
1 reply
Wheeler Ctq
comment to review:

DevFactory Recruiting Company is Scam & Fraud !

DevFactory #655945
I want to write a lot about this DevFactory / gDev FZ LLC, Dubai (www.devfactory.com), but due to time constraint, I m trying to tell maximum in few lines....

Their intention is to save US government taxes, by routing their income from US to Dubai (a tax free zone!) And as IRS (Internal revenue services) wants a detail of every penny flows outside US by US firm, they have to legitimately show that they have hired people and paid them and that is how their Dubai firm had made a lot of profit!!! And this is why they hire people on oDesk and eLance. i.e. Just to show US authority (IRS), and Not to get any genuine work done!!!!

And while achieving this(enforced payment to show IRS), they have done a mutual benefit contract with oDesk or eLance that while achieving their goal of saving tax, they will promote this freelancing culture and their sites.

So for that, they will send invites to mostly all oDesk or eLance users, luring them with an extra ordinary payment offer (starting from 15$ per hour, 40hr/week), and lure them to apply for interview and test.

Then they will try to engage you maximum in the process using a highly un-predi
...