Perus Agency - I was conned by lady named Novita. B aka Dewi

This is what happened.Yesterday, I contacted a housemaid Agency which had given their advertisement on OLX. Quote : Hi We offer an indonesian and indian house maid. Age about 27 to 35 Fresh in Malaysia,hard working, and very honest. And we also supply a temporary house maid. Please call or text us for more details: 0111874****, 0112016**** , 018-368**** I called up the agent and meet up at KL sentral. She was so responsive and even email me the maid password and picture in advance for my view. 4.30PM – We meet up, signed contract agreement and interview session with the maid (Susilawati from Medan) 5.00PM – Drive Home 6.00PM – Arrived Home 6.00-7.00PM – Helping out on the kitchen. 7.30 PM – I went up for shower, and she ask my mom for house keys by telling my mom I ask her to clean-up the car porch area . 7.40 PM – CCTV time ( she runaway) 8.00 PM – I called up Dewi, she was acting confused and angry because her maid just call her said she going to nearby shop buy to-pup. (what the ***) 8.15 PM – I called up Dewi again, she said her maid on her way going back my house. 8.30 PM – Called again – Her phone was VOICE MAIL 8.40 PM - Called again and again – Her phone was VOICE MAIL 9.00 PM – She promise to return my money tomorrow and met me up at KL sentral. I demand her to bank in within an hour or else I will log polis report. She begged me not to report as this is not her fault too. 10.00 PM – No money transfer to my account – call her again - Her phone was VOICE MAIL! Leave her message but she never response. Next Day 8.00 AM – Call her again – when unanswered 9.00 AM – Manages to talk with her and giving an excuse saying that Susilawati (maid) logged polis report claimed that she sold her and she need to clean thing up before she can meet me. 10.00 AM - 12.00 PM – Texted and Called DEWI several times – when unanswered. 12.450pm – Managed to talk with her – again giving thousands of excuses!!! 1.00 – No more waiting – I logged POLIS report. Lesson learn with a price!!!!!! Never never engaged with Internet agency!!! If you need more detail about this agent, email me at pw791112@***.com.

I just found her advertisemnt at olx/internet.

Sound interesting because she provided a temporary maid also. Luckily, i found your posting here Mam/sir.

Thanks very much. Hope you can manage to get your money back.

:cry