JOHN BRUCE TRADING AS UK PLANT SERVICES, WORCESTERSHIRE
Further to my prior complaint/review, after obtaining judgement against Mr John Bruce trading as UK Plant services of Worcestershire [Wadborough / Pershore], they have now AT LAST contacted me. BUT NOT TO GIVE THE MONEY THEY OWE BACK! they have threatened to sue me [and the company!] for "half a million pounds"! so lets get this straight, they make dishonest and false representations to my company, get the money out of us, then say the truck is working and after having a scrappy alternative was declined, go absolutely silent and dont answer ANY calls, emails or messages... or even court documents! WHAT CHEEK! JOHN BRUCE TRADING AS UK PLANT SERVICES ARE DISHONEST. We obtained a court order to get back the money. they only had some of it and further told me on the phone that they "have paid the money to the court"! I have no reply to that but "LOL"! the court has asked HSBC bank to freeze their money in anticipation of a hearing at a later date where the money will be lawfully returned to the company. But not all of it, because they dont have all of it in their account! Enclosed as attachments are: (a) proof of the court stating that John Bruce trading as UK Plant Services owe us money and asking their bank (HSBC) to freeze their funds [to give us the money after a later hearing] (b) proof from the registrar of companies [Companies House] that Mr John Bruce is BANNED from owning or operating or trading under a limited company. he is banned till august 2026. he must have done something SERIOUSLY wrong! customer, draw whatever inferences you will from my review, but bear one thing in mind; JOHN BRUCE trading as UK Plant Services on http://www.uk-plant.co.uk/ and via Truck Trader http://trucks.autotrader.co.uk/seoregion/west-midlands/dealer/218073/search is DISHONEST, obtained money from the company by fraud/theft. I aver in the strongest possible terms that this company, UK Plant Services is an absolute sham, has no shame, stole money from us and only made contact with us after nearly 2 months of the Northampton County Court passing judgment against them because theyve noticed what I have written about them! I guess they dont want people to see this review because people would notice what a DISHONEST and shockingly awful entity they are. JOHN BRUCE TRADING AS UK PLANT SERVICES; I ask you to pay us what you lawfully owe us. And if you are not the dishonest thief that I have demonstrated you to be, then sue me and respond, rather than trying to scare and bully me. Show this *** and fool that the public dont accept such nonsense and but them/Mr John Bruce out of business once and for all! All the government could do is ban him from owning a registered company, lets close him down for good! **** DO NOT BUY FROM THIS MAN AND A SHAM OF A COMPANY****

DO NOT TOUCH UK PLANT OR HAVE ANY KIND OF BUSINESS WITH THEM THEY ARE A SCAM COMPANY

Please don't. It really is not worth the risk.

Don't put your heard earned cash at risk.

He's a disqualified director, has CCJs against him and MPs are disappointed that he is out of prison. Think about it!!!

I WANT TO BUY A TRUCK FROM THIS COMPANY IS IT WORTHY DOING BUSNISS WITH THEM

The judgment doesn't lie. He is a sham and a cheat.

http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/news/935****.Airfield_owner_has_waste_dumping_convictions Proves that he isn't to be trusted. He is also BANNED from being a company director until 2026. YOU decide why! Do not buy from him, do not trust him with your cash...

He will ruin your business by running off with your hard earned cash.

DO NOT BUY FROM HIM. DO NOT TRUST HIM; IT'S NOT WORTH THE RISK

He is a good man to no.and help my out big time.so *** off.stop chat in *** about him

Uk plant was a has always been a great company and John has been great even extending my credit at times delt with them for 10 years plus no complaints

He is well known for his criminal activities and has served time in prison for them.

View more comments (6)
ID
Loss
$19119

JOHN BRUCE / UK PLANT SERVICES SCAMMER

JOHN BRUCE / UK PLANT SERVICES SCAMMER
Our company purchased a vehicle from Mr John Bruce of Wadborough/ Pershore in Worcestershire who trades as UK Plant Services. Once it had been paid for, he claimed that the vehicle was not working and offered scrap as a replacement which was duly rejected. Then all contact stopped; he didnt answer his phone, refused to speak to us and didnt bother to reply to court documents.This guy is a scammer and a fraud, he is a disqualified director [which means he is banned from owning and operating a company] and also has other convictions to his name. An overall bad-egg!DO NOT BUY FROM UK PLACE SERVICES OR JOHN BRUCE

He is a top bloke john is

He's a vile individual with a long history of criminal activity.

As mentioned by someone below, UK plant services is a bunch of crooks led by the worst crook; John Bruce. I agree with this complaint in its entirety!

He is a good lad.

He is an out and out crook. He also employs other crooks.

I THINK YOU ARE LYING MAN. THIS GUY HAS OVER 600 LORRIES AND WHY WOULD HE SCAM U £20K

@BRAVO

It is a fact that he did. Please see the above enclosed judgment.

If you would like a copy of the original claim form, I can post a copy of that too

However, I think you are from UK Plant Services... You know I am male because you spoke to me yesterday and lied to me!

@TS

Please also see my other pissed customer report. It has proof of him bring banned for owning or operating a company till 2026. John Bruce is 100% dishonest, even his local MP in the house of commons was disappointed that he was let out of prison!

@BRAVO

Anyone who deals with John Bruce is a mug. He is a proven criminal.

@BRAVO

He has just been nicked again. This time for mistreating cattle.

View more comments (9)