WARNING!!!!! Pacific Reproductive CRYOBANK Poor service

Greetings, I called The Pacific Reproductive Cryobank to place an order over the phone 1-87*-594-****. I spoken with incompetent workers named Lupe and Christine. The following was my experience: a) A donor was no longer in stock. Which was frustrating. Anyway, I called to verify that another donor was in stock prior to paying to view the photo. b) I paid to view a photo of the donor. After I paid I hd to wait a longgggg tme for the photo to appear. c) I called 1-87*-594-**** to place an order at 1:10. Lupe informed me to call 626-432-****. No one answered. d) When I placed an order I was quoted 3 different prices. Noone knew the exact charges For example: I was told if I placed my order by 5pm today the charge will be $$$. I called back at 1:30-3:05 Noone answered only a recording. Finally a rep named Lupe answered at 3:15 only to tell me that I will be charged an additional $150.00 because delivery for the day left at 3:00pm. I reminded her that I was previously informed by Christine that there is no additional charge for shiping to arrive on Weds if I paid by 5pm. Lupe was in disagreement. I asked to speak with the Supervisor. I was transfered to Christine. She acted like she did not know how Lupe came up with the additional charge of $150. When I questioned Christine about the many descriptencies in price. She hung up the phone. e) I called back to request a refund for the purchase of the photo. To date I have not received a refund, an apology, explination as to the discreptency in price. So, I would like to know if Pacific Reproductive Cryobank are scam artist or simply incompetent or both? My opnion is that they are scam artist because if they were incompetent at some point they would have relized their mistake and make attempts to resolve the issue. Fertility is an issue I am very passionate about. Women (and men) go through soo much in this area. This situation that I experienced with Pacific Reporductive Cryobank was unwarranted and made a simple procedure stressful. All they had to do was remain courteous, professional, and provide staff with consistant traning so that there is no conflicting price. They WASTED my time. And lets face it ladies. Onething we DO NOT have is TIME to waste on such nonsense like this. I am sharing my story because NO woman dealing with a cryobank should have to go through this. Everyone deserves to be treated with courtesy & professionalism. Also no one should feel like they are dealing with people who lack ethics and make up orices as they go along. Shame on Pacific Repordution Cryobank!!! So you have been warned.

+++++++ 2nd Update++++++++

During the previous update I informed you that I placed an order to be shipped. I paid an extra $260.00 for next day arriva. Meaning I placed the order on Tuesday for it to be received by Wednesday morning. I also paid an extra $260.00 to make sure it will arrive at my fertility doctor by Wednesday morning. THE SHIPPMENT ARRIVED LATE. IT DID NOT ARRIVE TO MY DOCTORS OFFICE UNTIL THURSDAY AFTERNOON. UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!

FYI- I have to correct the name of the company. The correct name is Pacific Reporductie Services. I will update this information. When I shared my horible experience with others they were NOT surprised. Many other women had bad experiences with Pacific Reproductive Services as well. The staff at the front desk had negative things to say about Pacific Reproductive Services as well.

+++++Update+++++

Yesterday evening...hours after the incident and after typing this complaint. I recieved a call from a Nurse at Pacific reproductive Cryobank. She called to provide information about the donor. We also discussed the incident that occurred. She was very patient, compassionate and apologetic. We discussed the pros and cons of the donor. Also, how rare it is to find the specific race I was seeking, donor pic share similarities as me, we are both

CMV(-), etc. I told her I will think about reconsidering doing business with them.

Earlier today, I received a call from the manager. She was in agreement that the staff should be consistant in quoting prices and she agreed to look into the matter further. She reviewed the prices. She waived some fees due to the inconvience and to expedite the shipping. However, the total amount was still higher than the original quote.

I decided to complete my order with them because of the donor. I want to put this whole situation behind me and move forward to a beautiful future. Hopefully, the staff will receive proper training on providing quality customer service. More importantly, I will concieve healthy baby(s).

View more comments (1)