Owner Builder Network - *** Artist

Signed a contract and put down a deposit with the owner back in August 2012 to start planning and building our home. Met with their planner and after months of waiting to get a design back, with us constantly asking for status updates, we finally gave up. Instead of trying to work it out and make us happy they took our deposit and cancelled the deal by ignoring our emails and phonecalls. This is not a good way to do business and has left us out money and several months of our time wasted. All we wanted was a nice pleasant experience and it turned into our worst nightmare!! I don't know if they ever wanted to help us at all.

I am the Owner of this company, and I challenge any person reading this to contact me, and come to my office and see the facts.

I have email chains and documentation that will show the "owner's" did not comply nor finish their end of the Contract.

Owner Builder Network> I will pay you $500 if you find this not to be the case, come in and see for yourself and don't trust one sided internet reviews.

I challenge you > "Come and Get it"

Terrible stay away from that place!!

View more comments (1)