comment to review:

Attention associates: No matter what the customer it is your fault!does

Walmart #645310
I don't get paid enough as a cashier to kiss anyone's ***. I don't kiss anyone's *** I was raised to have my pride. I will help you to the best of my abilities but if it gets to the point that I'm bending over backwards and you don't seem to appreciate it, I will give up. I will also not be treated as a slave, I have a job description and it never says to take responsibility for your screwups or your child's accidents. I was raided to be responsible for my actions and mine only. Now if you treat me with respect I will return the favor.
0 0
Show
comment to review:

Walmart sucks so bad!!

Walmart #645308
I am a cashier at Wal-Mart and I can tell you it isn't our fault there isn't ever enough lines open. I actually spend quite a lot of my shift standing around doing a lot of nothing. And the store is required by law and company policy to give us 15 mins breaks every 2 hours and a lunch break at 4 hours. If you worked here you would need a break too from people like yourself. The line length shouldn't mean I have to suffer. Talk to management about handling our breaks better if you care so much.
0 0
Show
1 reply
its not your fault its the management fault. they do the schedules and do not care that there are lines and don't schedule enough people to cover breaks. I have seen that some stores carry people on the schedules that are fired or quit or on medical leave to show that they are staffed. imagine that and higher upss don't realize it or don't care as long as they get there 6 figure income and there bonuse to match