Ascentive - No support

I want support and I get nothing these people talk the talk but let you down with no support, how come they don't have a number to call? I have tried to get help and have heard nothing I bought 5 products from them and this is the way you get treated, makes you mad as ***. I havn't had any time to check out the speed of my system, It tells you that you are faster but are you any faster? I don't think so not for the price they get for the software, it looks like a rip to me.

I called and had a hard time getting through but, I did get the voice mail of Chip Taylor with ascentive and left a message. Just call the number 215-468-**** press option 9 and enter 82.

this will direct you to this Chip Taylor. I just called after hrs. so I am waiting for a response. If I here back I will return to post more here.How to Report Fraudulent CompaniesContributor By V.

ImanieHow Contributing Writer Article Rating: (0 Ratings) Fraudulent activity occurs in many different ways, whether it is via the Internet, telemarketing scams or from businesses that actually utilize a physical address. If you have been a victim of fraud, there is no guarantee that you will be able to recover your money. However, you can take action. And by taking action, you can help to prevent the perpetrator from scamming other individuals..EmailPrint ArticleAdd to Favorites Flag Article .Difficulty: Moderately EasyInstructions.Internet and Telephone FraudStep 1Gather as much information about the company as possible.

Some of the information that will be helpful include the name of the business, any contact information for the business, what transpired, the name of the person with whom you spoke, the product you purchased, the purchase price and the method of payment.Step 2Visit the National Fraud Information Center (NFIC) Web site and complete their fraud report form. If you do not wish to submit the report online, you can also mail a fraud report to them. Call them at (202) 835-**** if you are a law enforcement officer wanting to report fraud to the NFIC.Step 3Report Internet crime to the FBI by visiting the Internet Crime Complaint Center Web site at www.ic3.gov/default.aspx and completing the online form.Brick and Mortar FraudStep 1Contact the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to report fraud that occurred from a company that has a physical address. This should be the BBB in the city and state in which the company is located, not the BBB where you are located.Step 2Report the fraud to your state attorney general's office.Step 3Visit the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Web site to report fraudulent activity via their electronic "Complaint Assistant" form.

When you complete the form, the information also will be transmitted to the FBI.Step 4Report the fraud to your creditor or banking institution if you utilized your credit card or checking account to pay for goods or services. By reporting the fraud immediately, you may be entitled to recover some or all of your money.

to all those who paid for this ***-ware and would like to tell them whats what, i did my own detective work to getting their address, and fax; (these were posted on their website without a regular phone number) but to save everyone the risk and hassle of doing it, i managed to get the regular phone number (automated; figures..) here it is...

ascentive

201 spring garden st. suite 400

philadelphia, pa 19123

phone: (215) 468-****

fax: (215) 320-****

have fun tellin' em off!!!!!!!!!!! :grin 8)

View more comments (1)