Etsy - Shady seller!

I ordered a men's infinity scarf from the seller's etsy store. In person, the white threads woven through the gray scarf looked sparkly. Sparkly in a men's scarf is not a good look. I told the seller, Yvette, my issue with the scarf and she said I could send it back. Unfortunately, it was all I had to give a friend for Christmas, so I had to go through with the gifting. He said the sparkliness wasn't that noticeable and wore it that day. But the next time he wore it in the fluorescent lights of the NYC subway, he saw the scarf in all its sparkly glory. I sent it back and told Yvette to keep her eye out for it in the mail. Two weeks go by without a peep from Yvette, so I message her on etsy asking if she recieved the package. She says, yes, she has, but that I am in violation of her shop policies (returned after 10 days without tags) and she cannot refund me. I reply "Fair enough, what do you suggest we do?" I fully expected the only rational response there is: "I'll have to send the scarf back to you." (And maybe she'd charge me to ship it.) What I got was silence. For months. I reminded her that, alas, she can't keep the item AND the money paid for it. Silence. I threated her with a BBB complaint. Silence. I had my sister message her and ask her what in the world her problem is. Silence. When the BBB finally got in touch with her, she agreed to send the scarf back if I paypal-ed her $5 for shipping. I contacted her on etsy to confirm that she'll hold up her end of the bargain. And what do you know? Silence. The only time she wasn't silent was when she reviewed me on etsy (the nerve!). She called me an *** clown for my many polite entreaties that she do the right thing. Yvette is a shady seller. Stay away!
ID