Danger to public safety PeekYou

PeekYou post private info like yours and your family members names address and phone numbers and info that should not be public . If someone who knows you and wants to kill you or a family member , They use PeekYou to get all the info they need. Criminals use it to stalk you on other websites .What PeekYou is doing is criminal and a danger to public safety and the law should step and do something NOW not later . Charges should be filed asp . We need to save lives and protect certain info they know that should not be posted

the site needs to be reported and shut down if something happens to these people they should be held accountable their putting out peoples address and information without their knowledge this is a stalkers dream

Been stalked for over nine years by a criminal and they load up false information on this and other sites. The woman stalking me is a criminal and needs help. This di

@Anonymous

I'm sorry to here that l had to move because of that this site is disgusting some people don't no their information is public theIr putting peoples lives in danger

View more comments (2)
Loss

Bodybuilding - Bodybuiding.com identity theft slandering

Well there is a hate group on bodybuilding.com the web site knows it too.I am hottgirl002 on plentyoffish.com . A very good web site .Some members of bodybuilding.com are steeling pictures and profiles from plentyoffish.com and other web sites and posting them on bodybuilding.com. When a friend told me my picture with the poff logo was on there I notified that site and they did not remove it .So that is identy theft and slandering me and other poeple that had there pictures stolen and posted there. they need to be sued. I dont know how to go about its ,but there mainly targeting females, I giuse that would also make it a hate crime . If you or someone you know has a profile on a dating you should check out the forums on that web site and see if there steeling your identy too .

wow this chick is dumb AF!!!! lmao...

Ive been a member for a long time . I do have full blown aids and that is why I am a member .Just a few products do work but the rest are not worth the money .Take from an aids patient . I have nothing to loose by lying.

Im sorry hottgirl002. I was a pig ..

I was mad at the world becouse I am *** I was in love with mansion_baller .

When I found out he and Zyzz had aids it hurt me really bad . Please forgive me .

Yea ZYZZ died of aids . Its a shame, Ive only hooked up with him a few time times .

I was visiting moscow so we rented a private room. I know I have aids.I didnt get it from Zyzz becouse we both had it before we had sex the first time.

Im a gayy male body builder . It seems everyone one I make love to dies First Rick and now Zyzz . I am I going to be forever alone .

LOL.. ZYZZ is dead .

LOL I wounder witch misc forrum user will be next. I want to *** and *** on his grave.

I was just checking out my profile on BB.COM and I notice someone hackked my profile . Too many stalkers on there .

The people who have stalkers on there profile are inocent . BB.com has gotten bad .

Your right brandon. Bodybuilding.com misc forrum users are so weak and stupidd .

They cant even spell .Most misc members are covering up there bisexuality by dowing us . Now we have a new securty system they cant take our pictures and post them on there forrum .

There just a bunch of losers. They are always posting pictures from our website .I dare them to do that me .

They dont have the ballls . There too weak and stupidd

I herd he really died of aids . Most of the misc are hiv+ .Thats why bodybiulding is just another way to keep fit.I know becouse im hiv+ too

View more comments (24)

Bisexual playground.com

once your a member of that site they have someway to *** your computer , I was a member of bisexual playground.com . when I made a complaint agiast a member name brandon . they slandered me on my own profile , what they did it , they made it where everyone eles cant see it on my profile and it would not show up when I would view my own profile , that went on for a few months till someone told me what was going on . in that time I was being slandered and lied about . I did not get one email from anyone . I told them to eather stop slandering me or delete my account , well they blocked me from accesesing my profile and stold my money , and they just recently *** my computer and stold some of my pictures to make it look like I was still on there site my screen name was morgh on there , my best advise I can give anyone is not to sighn up on that site and let everyone you know to not sighn up . becouse once they have secretly put a tracking cooking on your computer they can *** your computer at anytime , norton anti verus does not work against there hacking abilitys .

I would suggest grammar and spelling 101 to get your point across.

The second word in and the reader can already see how well you will be versed at explaining yourself in the most concise manner, which turns out to be spectacular throughout this grammatical train wreck.

Commas, periods, spelling are so bad I think drawing pictures by crayon would make more sense and should be mandatory

How often will you use the word there incorrectly? Apparently too *** often.

Stold? Really.

Advise? Really Sighn? Really Anti Verus? Really Becouse?

Really Abilitys? Really Good luck.

I suggest getting a grammar book and dictionary.. It will help you immensely

computer crime unit of police will investigate? james

They pulled the same bull on me and when it didn't stop I had my attorney contact them. Got my money back and my profile was finally deleted.

Bisexual playground is owned by a Muslim Identity. Their goal was to lure people onto their site and make insults and just make Americans look bad.

That terrorist group has many other web sites that are doing the same thing under the radar .

This is a fact . But keep in mind NOT all Muslim people are bad just like other religious groups .

I wont use Bisexual Playground anymore now that I know they are funneling money to Iran . Just so you people know .

Its illegal to do bisiunes with that website becouse of the SJ on Iran . You dont want Homeland security to put you on a watch list .

I live in los Angels and I was looking for bisexual friendships . Well I tryed out Bisexual playground and I didnt like it.

They tryed to charge me for the free trial and I didnt get any contacts from anyone . To make things worse I started getting a lot of spam . I also was treated really bad in the free chat room by people I didnt want to meet up with .

I notice there was some post on here that was removed by a paid BP member who post there xspearances on there . I know who it is and Ill do the same to them

I can assure you that I am in no way knowingly promoting a "scam." My husband and I are just two people looking to have a little fun. I am only trying to provide my experience on the site, which has been positive.

Members do tend to skew older, I do agree (although my husband and I are in our early 30), but beauty is subjective, and there are PLENTY of people - old, young, fat, thin, etc - getting laid on that site.

I've just never experienced the negative things that others have experienced, and wanted to provide some balance to the conversation. I will be the first one to report a negative experience, should one occur as has been outlined by many others.

BP SUCKKS, Its just another scam . Happy member is just promoting a scam .

Most of the so called members are nasty and old and fat. They use people to get others on the site so they can scam them too.

If your hot and have a perfect bodie they post a dishonist banner on your profile where you cant see it and other can and that keeps you on the site so other see your profile and others will join. But you wont get no replys , I agree with the good people who have posted on here about the scam BP is running.

Well, this is my point...no one will have a reason to post anything on your profile without your knowledge if you keep to yourself. Should BP crack down better on those who abuse the site? Sure. But having been an active member for 2.5 years and NOT treating it as a place to make friends and spend several hours a day/week chatting with people in forums/the lobby/etc, I have avoided all of that nonsense.

BP should not be treated as a social scene, but as an adult dating hub. Just look at the site! If anyone really goes into BP with the expectation of finding a long-term, monogamous parter, then they are out of their tree. Condemning the entire site because of a few power-hungry moderators who creepily live their entire lives on the Internet, as well as more than a handful of users who obviously aren't adult enough to use an adult web site just seems silly.

Don't talk to the moderators. Stay out of group chats. Don't do or say anything that might prompt someone to lash out at you. Or, simply, don't spend so much time on the site. Don't get so involved. Have a life outside of the Internet. If you do that, it CAN be a good site.

Take the site for what it is , Its a gamble . You might meet someone and you might not .

I wont go back back for personal reasons I did have good times and had lots of bad times. BP just needs to change some of thier policeis .

Like posting lies on some profile where others can see it and you cant. They know if you can see the lies posted youl quit and take your bis eles where , But if your just looking for short term companionship .BP is ok for that.

View more comments (1167)
Loss

POF - Plentyoffish.com

it happen again , I went on plentyoffish.com . they had no listing for my kind aka hermphrodite entersexed , and low and behold after im chating on there site a guy asked me to send him pictures of me and I thought he was realy entrested in me , so I sent him my picture ,and today I tryed to sighn into plentyoffish.com there was no record of me on there , the scammer email adress is jazz_manuel@***.com . he,s a socalled 50 year old hispanic man in lake wood california . My best adice I can give anyone out there is stay of plentyoffish.com and warn your friends and family.

I can read the post just fine . You have to be real *** to not be able to read them .

My lover Sumtingvewywon would agree with me on that . We are homosexuals so it does not matter .

Paisley. You are an ***.You are a stalker .

It wouldnt surprise me if you are with the west borro babtist church .So obcest with other people sexual preffrence or faith.

The one person in the world you and your kind are so afraid of ,you have to stalk and herras just becouse this one person is better than you in every way. Shame on you and your fallowers

#319573

Paisley . You are such a MORRON.

There is nothing wrong with hottgirl001"s comment. You need to take some time for yourself .I see many mistakes on your comment. Look at yourself befor making fun of others.

It will make you a better person. Not as good as hottgirl001 but you might come close

#319538

Please, please, please proofread your entry. There were so many mistakes, ranging from grammatical to spelling errors, that it made your comments hard to read.

Not only that, it makes you look....well, not very bright. I know you can do better than that!

@Paisley

I agree, Paisley. There are so many posts entered on web sites these days that seem to be written by someone with a third grade education.

When I see "entrested" written, my mind has to juggle it around to read "interested". Same for"tryed" and "tried".

After a while of trying to figure out what the person is really trying to say I just give up. It's not worth the effort.

@deuce

Stay in school and you might be able to read . Or maybe have your mommy read them to you .

View more comments (5)
Los Angeles, California
they discrimanted agaist me many times , Im a serebro hermaphrodite , every time I posted a clean picture of myself on there they deleted it , thank god I was on a so called free trile , they dont have my credit card info . but they did discrimanate agaist me , they...

Spelling is not the issue .What they do is wrong and that is the bottom line.Would you down an imigrant for not speaking perfect inglish , I would hope not.

View more comments