ResDermatrol - No phone number to contact to cancel

I want to cancel and can't I have no phone number. I can not use the product it broke my face out horribly. This is bull. No paper came with the sample it shipped without anything. Does anyone have a number to contact this company. I don't want to pay for something I can't use. Any help would be greatly appreciated. These company's do nothing but *** people and should be put out of business. Is there anything a consumer can do about things like this. I M sick of companies such as this. Risk free trial yeah right

Don't be fooled by the return policy. Within 12 days of receiving my so called "Free Trail" I was billed an additional $89.98. I called the customer service phone number and the woman who answered was extremely rude and told me that she could not give me an RMA number. I had to tell her 3 times that I was on their web page and it clearly states that I need an RMA#. She final gave me the cancelation # & the RMA#. This was 30 days ago and I still have not received my refund even though they confirm that they received the returned product. My next step is to lodge a complaint with my bank to have the charges reversed! The contact info for these jerks is as follows;

Our Customer Care team is more than happy to assist you (yeah right) at 1-88*-***-****. For your security, all cancellations and returns must be processed by phone at 1-88*-***-****.

VERY IMPORTANT: We cannot accept cancellations or process packages marked “Return to Sender”. All cancellations must receive an authorization number in order to ensure proper processing. To get an authorization number, please call customer care toll-free at 1-88*-***-****

ID