SignsNow - Be Warned When Buying a Sign
Went to SignsNow based on a recommendation for my restaurant. Adam, the owner, met with us and we described what we wanted. The lit sign was going to LED instead of neon. He wanted about half up front, but then he wanted the balance before the sign was installed. Adam clearly has no idea about signage. The sign was installed incorrectly, and it was crooked. Adam finally gave up and gave us $3000 to find someone to fix it...basically he ran. We got another company to fix it. Overall it turned out to be a good thing that Adam couldn't get it right! The sign was not sealed and huge holes were in the back and in the building. One good rainstorm would have ruined the sign and the building. When we contacted Adam that his $3000 buy off wouldn't cover the fix he agreed to look at the invoice. We've never heard from him again. Be warned if you do business with SignsNow in Marina Del Rey, CA. Apparently any joker can become a SignsNow representative, so no matter where you live check out this company throughly before hiring them. Also, I recommmend no paying them in full before the job is done. The pictures I posted show the inside of the letters that weren't sealed, and the LED lights that just fell off the lettering. Apparently they just stuck them on the letters with double tape.
ID
#402095 Review #402095 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Marina Del Rey, California
Loss
Seating Expert's reply to:

Seating Expert - Table Tops

Sorry you feel this way. You received brand new unscratched resin table tops as you well know. When we went to your place to check it out we found that your dishes were with an unglazed bottom which scratches things up badly especially resin tables which are very high sheen finish. Our disclaimer is written on the resin table top page.

** DISCLAIMER **
Dishes with unglazed bottoms should only be used with tablecloths as they may scratch and damage table surfaces.
ID
#402091 Review #402091 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Seating Expert - Table Tops

Ordered 40 table tops from seatingexpert.com. Our restaurant wasn't open and we weren't sitting there every day so we asked to be called when the table tops would be delivered.

The company they hired to delivered drop shipped them without calling us, even though our number and "Call first" was written all over the boxes. Needless to say we couldn't check them and a good 80% of the table tops are chipped. When I called seatingexpert.com the woman told me that there was no way they came from their factory chipped. I told her the boxes were in good shape and all the table tops were wrapped in bubble wrap.

Her answer? "Resin tables are fragile". I have been to many restaurants with resin table tops and none look like these. Does she think that tables never get pushed together?

Anyway, be warned. This company DOES NOT stand behind their product. The underside of the tables and the way they were packaged were not consistant. I believe they may get them from some other source and have no idea about the condition of the items they're selling.

Regardless, they DO NOT stand behind their product.

You get what you get.