SHANALOGIC..COM - not reliable for on time deliveries or shipping

Apparently this company does not come through with it's promises. I ordered something on Dec 9th or so, and with paying express shipping, i was promised delivery by dec.22 at the latest. So far, that hasnt happened. It's Dec 23 and there is no sign of the package, and using the tracking number i was given just yesterday, the package is at least two days away, meaning it may be here on the 26th... When i contacted the company, the lady who runs it, Shana Victor (Shana@***.com), just told me to be 'patient' and if the items, in fact, did not come in by xmas i would get a refund, less the shipping; the very shipping (express) i paid for to make it here on time... *** I'm returning it and stopping payment on Paypal. i'd rather not have the *** than give something i dislike now... no money to the company, and stop payment. whatever... I STRONGLY recomment not shopping on the site. Overpriced and unreliable.

2 more successful transactions - one in November and one in December. Delivery time to Canada....

11 days and 9 days. Very happy with customer service, delivery, and especially the products :).

I felt that I should add to this as I almost didn't order from Shana Logic because of this review, but bit the bullet and ordered anyways especially after seeing that it was posted only 1 day after the promised shipping date. I'm glad this review didn't deter me.

Everything went very smoothly - the ordering process, confirmation emails of both the order and shipping and we just received our order today and my daughter is thrilled with the items.

I'm very impressed with the quality of work and would not hesitate to order again. BTW>>> it was an international order to Canada with no snags :).

This customer did get their items in a timely fashion. In fact, the tracking shows delivery by xmas which was our official promise. (this review is from 2 years ago and he still won't remove it!)

When I contacted him, he admitted that he did get it on time but would not remove this review for some reason which is really disheartening.

View more comments (2)