Crown Financial Debt Solutions - Absolute WORST customer service EVER!

would give these idiots a NEGATIVE 100000****000 if I could! They have the WORST customer service I have ever seen in my 37 years! I financed a vehicle with them in September 2012 and have problems with them ever since! In Dec 2012 they debited my account twice when then were only authorized to debit it ONCE causing me an additional $400+ $800 in NSF fees and they refused to refund the full $800 ( they only returned $200 and NOT the additional $400!) Then in March 2013 they were authorized to debit my account on the 7th of the month and waited until March 12th to debit the account. So after that I decided that I would bring a money order to them to alleviate any issues with my debit card. WRONG! The LOST THE MONEY ORDER! It would be one thing if I was lying to them about dropping the money order through their door slot, but I went out of my way to go to their office to help THEM look for it, then filed a police report on it, THEN paid an ADDITIONAL $35 to put a stop payment on it! After that, my bank went out of their way ( PRAISE to Woodforest National Bank) to fax all documents to Crown Financial, THEN Crown told my bank they never received any faxes? Not ANY of the 3 times they faxed it to your attention (Angie - the office manager)??????? Then Angie has the nerve to call me "rude and snotty" when it's their company that has screwed me over multiple times! Then Angie informs me that this is NOT the first time they've lost money orders (apparently there was several "stolen" recently), I did inform Angie that I was recording the phone conversation so that the owner could hear it. He still hasn't returned my call. But now (April 10, 2013) since I've filed a complaint with BBB they are scrambling to rectify the situation. **** RUN from these crooks at all cost****
ID