Celltradein - What a scam! No $$$ or phone now!

Update by user Apr 14, 2013

Update 4/13/2013.

Received an email yesterday saying I'd had $220 deposited in my Paypal account from eblaze.

Sure enough this is celltradein.com paying me for my phone. After 4 weeks of emailing them to the point of threatening legal action.

I transferred to my bank account immediately so they couldn't delete the funds. Guess I scared someone there.

Original review posted by user Apr 10, 2013
I got an offer of $220 for my iPhone 4GS 16G and sent it in with their prepaid shipping label. Tracking shows received and agreed to price for condition, but still have not received info about payment after several escalating emails. It's now been over 3 weeks with no response at all. I would take a little less money or choose to have the phone retuned to me, as several other sites offered just under $200 trade in offers. No customer service phone number listed. Am looking into legal action options and BBB complaint. What a scam this company is!

THis company totally sucks! I sent them 3 Apple iPhones.

Two were 16GB iPhone 4S's in PERFECT condition w/all the accessories. Well, after what seemed like FOREVER I got an e-mail saying they were giving me $10 for the 1 *** phone I had sent with the other 2 good ones. So I gave them the benefit of the doubt, after they sent another e-mail saying they had "received different device." So I immediately sent an e-mail (no phone # listed anywhere) and after waiting for a reply (within 24 hrs which was assured me in another e-mail from them) and that my case was "being reviewed by support staff) I never heard anything again. It's now been 2 mos, and despite multiple e-mails I have sent them, I have gotten no reply.

So now I'm out 3 phones, and got a whole $10 for them.

What jerks! I wish I had never even heard of this company!

ID