Doc Fords Rum Bar and Grille - Charging a 250.00 deposit not returning after commintmet

Update by user Jul 03, 2013

management corrected the misunderstanding

giving back deposit

Original review posted by user Jul 03, 2013
on sat june 30th group of 40 something went to doc ford ft. myers . organizer gave a two hundred fifty dollar deposit with a return when group showed up. everyone showed they kept deposit. also charging an extra 1.00 for each drink order without telling anyone there would be extra charges. I gave a 7.00 tip on top of a 15% gratuity that establishment added sandwich was only 9.99 . also lower management asked 4 people to move while they were eating because he wanted table, which would of left our members of group no where to sit. poor management will not go to establishment again. also will recommend other do not go.
ID
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Loss

Affordable Dentures - Unhappy customer

Update by user May 11, 2013

went to get my permanent dentures just as bad as the first ones , they do not sit in my mouth properly. ft.

myers office has no compassion after the suck you in they are so nice when you go for your consultation after you get your teeth you are just a # and they do not care if they do not fit. oh the fit is so bad I *** on them.

Original review posted by user Apr 10, 2013
I have been dealing with affordable denture for over 2 years and have not been satisfied with services. dr. rumbio is a very unhappy,rude man. they will not let you explain why dentures do not fit. dr. rumbino actually said to give her back my money that I spent on removal of my teeth and the dentures... was he going to give me my teeth back? company states on their online ad that they accept medicad which they do not. I will be going tomorrow to see again if they will make my dentures fit properly hopefully I will walk out a happy customer
ID