Kalka Shimla Taxi Services by Him Tourers Taxi Agency

I was totally amazed to see this level of professionalism in a small town taxi operating. I am a full-time businessman from Mumbai. I took a cab on 22nd of December from Kalka to travel to shimla. I was in hurry as it was a rainy day and I was quite sure to get snowfall and chances to get stuck in snowfall at Shimla. Even I had travelled to Shimla from Kalka by taxi before. Normally I used to go Kalka by Shatabdi Express and take a taxi to shimla from outside. They charged me sometimes 1900 and sometimes 2000 rupees. Lately, I hired a local taxi operator that I came to know about by a local friend. They charged me just 1650 rupees for a fare and that is even including midway toll taxes. Cab was a nice sedan AC cab I guess Toyota, Driver was a fairly aged old man and was very friendly, although he was talking tom but amazing and adventures. They respected me like a royal passenger and even he informed me about everything that I wanted to know about places, ways and routes etc. We had a great journey altogether. I highly appreciate the agency at this success and I highly recommend the services offered by Him Tourers in Kalka city.
Chandigarh, Chandigarh
Pros
  • Taxi quality
  • Peacfullness of ride
  • Pricing
Cons
  • 15 minutes wait for the cab
Reason of review
Good customer service and Pricing

Him Tourers - Kalka shimla taxi services scams people travelling to shimla from kalka

Update by user Jan 20, 2015

This review has not been for Him Tourers instead it has been written for Kalka Shimla Taxi Service providers. Meanwhile the issue is resolved as they have given us a refund of 300 rupees.

I endorse the work done by Him Tourers for whom I have written another review.

Thanks!

Original review posted by user Jan 18, 2015
I took a cab from Kalka Shimla Taxi stand on december 22nd for an office work in Shimla. I was in hurry and was not able to take bus or train as both of them take more than 4 hours to reach Shimla from Kalka. So I took a cab from Kalka Shimla Taxi stand outside Kalka Railway station. First they told me that toll will be included and I would be provided with a Toyota Etios AC taxi but they gave me Indigo CS. I was told to have a fare (pickup and return) at a bargained price of 1650 including toll taxes as discussed with the owners at phone. Later, When the cab picked me and we reached a toll barrier. Driver asked me to pay additional 30 rupees. Further, When we reached Shimla, It was slightly snowing and driver refused to drive the car upto Sanjauli. Somehow I paid extra money and even after that driver was afraid to drive in snow as Sanjauli is prone to intense snow and skidding sometimes. Totally I have been totally disappointed with the service and It was totally a nightmare that day to return back to Kalka peacefully in that cab. I would not recommend anyone to take a taxi from Kalka for travelling to Shimla. Go by bus rather, otherwise only hire someone if you really know them very well and discuss everything in personal first, including toll tax, total cost, travelling area and extra charges etc.
Chandigarh, Chandigarh
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Unit Nexus IT Pvt ltd is a scam company it has no clients ever and is just a training center in dres

Update by user Jul 04, 2014

Unit Nexus and Unit Infocom is the same cheating company. It is trying to change its name to get rid of its previous scams which are on internet.

Original review posted by user Apr 10, 2013
Unit Nexus IT pvt ltd is a Software Company situated at Zirakpur PUNJAB, INDIA. This company picks up students by selecting them from their college as a aspirant for the free trainee, and when the students comes to them they are asked to submit money for their Training. They are that much professional in this act of scamming that they give the official job letters to the students claiming that they will get the job after successfully completing their training. But till date, as I have seen (I have worked their for 4 months)no one ever got to have the job or salary there. Only one person which is on salary in that company is their trainer Miss Kiran. I have left the company because of their sinfull ambiance. Beware of this company if you are a MCA or B Tech passout and looking for a company to join as a trainee. You will find it the worst decision of your life...They has been working before with the name as SHARP WEBDEVELOPERS PVT LTD and now as that name is having some legal issues, Mr. Jhangra the Owner of company is running the same scamming acts under the name as UNIT NEXUS PVT LTD. You can also check out the reviews for SHARP WEBDEVELOPERS company over google... same applies to this company as well too, and yes They have a office in Washington, But it is just in papers only upto where I beleive. You can also search facebook for the students who are scammed by this company.

sabse paise leta hai , sale jab paise lene hai to job bol ke chutiya kyun banata hai, bheek mangani suru kar de jhangra , isse sale ko nanga karke daud laguanga mein kici din zirakpur flyover pein

Yeh Jangra, Chitkara se nikala hua hai.

Yeh Jangra, Sector - 34 ke ek training institute NetMax se bhi nikala hua hai.

Pehle Unit Nexus, then Unit Infocom, then Woxa Technologies.

Ispe 420 ka case daalo

Bachoon ka career kharab isne kiya.

Paisa toh maaare, ek ladi ki bhi maaari,.

new name of unit nexus is woxa technologies pvt ltd its in faridabad sector 17 and doing the same things over again. jangra is doing all those things again and guys please help us to sens jangra to jail or to just close this company.

ask for monetary or documented bonds. no stipend is given salary to is not given.

college walon . mt approach kro us cmpny nu jinu ae jhangdda kmina chlata hai, chahe sharp develper ho ya unit nexus ho yah unit infocom ho ya bhi kuch or ho.

ye tohhh tumare students ki watt lga dega.

please is company kmine ki batton ko mat sunna.ye sbko lalach dega. alle palle to khud ke hai ni iske tumko kya dega.

baba ji dah thullu :)

Mr. Rajesh and Miss Neeta.

I understand what you are talking. I did my first database connectivity application in XII standard when my fellows were studying A for Apple and B for Blackberry of computing. I did my first website launch when I was in 2nd year of Bachelors when persons like you used to ask teachers what is a server and client and I did my professional masters degree in Databases and Cyber-Law when guys like you were freshers seeking a job with a salary about 5-10k. Today, I spend 25k a month just on own my living cost every month and I am an owner of a proud Company today, which is working awesome from previous 2 years.

My annual turnover is around 14-15 lacs with just 5 employees, and 0 trainees. So please don't tell me how to do a database connectivity.!! Hopefully soon you guys would roll your hands on a framework/CMS made by us...

and yes! Dignity is MUST and Mr.

Jhangra has lost it a long long time ago. Spend some time with him and you will get to know, don't worry time has got the truth....

Take care!

@Vertical Singh

IF YOU ARE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF........

THEN WHY ARE YOU HIDING YOUR ORIGINAL PERSONALITY WITH WRITING NAME vERTICAL sINGH.

Come On!!! Be Gutsy !!And press the keys of keyboard with your real name...

Otherwise even I wont believe you too.

@Astha

Jo admi itne students ki zindagi khrab kar skta he. Vo mujhe bhi lalach dega is post ko htane ke liye, or ya fir vo legally blame karega.

Matter is not that I am hiding my identity or something. I just dont want any student to get *** up with that *** what I had. If you want internship or training etc. tell me here I would arrange in most nice companies in Mohali or IT park.

but Dont spoil your future. You will remember my words after some time if you do....

Some of the persons who don't know even database connectivity then are kicked off from company and they are writing something negative about company.

If no projects and no clients are there then how company is running since last 4 years.

Good working environment is there. nice working condition is there,

nobody is asking about original documents and all ,

I worked in Delhi before joining here and i feel this is the right place to work with peace of mind.

of projects are there, and i saw so many regular clients are there since a long time and they completed a huge no of projects , thousands of projects are there on their testing server.

So many clients are from Australia and USA are there and right now a team is working on ruby on rails , getting handsome salary . I don't know that if people cant do anything then why they are blaming to others instead of updating themselves.

@rajesh

backtracking shuru ho jati h yahaan aa k thank god they are now finished and please i have heard that ki they have started new company in chota shimla (himachal) guys please don't go 4 it...

This should not be done. Please if any person has doubt about it then please don't believe on wrong persons.

We aim to give our clients a complete package of exceptional service, multi dimensional

goals, and timely delivery at an extremely affordable cost.

We offer a comprehensive bouquet

of services to promote and optimize your business model. From Technical support for

networks and database, website design, website development, web hosting to Content writing, graphic art and design, and internet marketing and promotion.

View more comments (142)