They handled my payroll

Paychex #634928
I was with ADP for 1 year and Paychex for 6 months, I can honestly say they have the worst service ever. I recently changed our Payroll service provider to a small company name R.P.S. of Tampa, Inc and I wish I would have done this earlier. They have outstanding service and you always talk to a live person. If anybody is looking for outstanding and quality service please check out this company. I promise I will never use ADP or Paychex again. Most business owns become complacent and think that ADP and Paychex is the only payroll companies in the world you're wrong. Smaller payroll companies are more dedicated to working hard for their clients.

ADP Problems Go On-and-On

ADP #634927
comment to review:

ADP screw ups out the box

ADP #634924
comment to review:

Questionable billings; no customer service; salesperson AWOL

Paychex #634922