Bestasseenontv.com

ordered h2o steam mop from beseasseenontv.com and one pack of pads. got two packs of pads no mop. tried calling get answering machine no return calls. chat on line they go off line can't get no help from them. they took my money ok. ordered on 12/08/08. thought about calling attorny general or the better business beuera. talked to a person named harry on line ask him a few about my problem but harrys goes off line and quits talking to me. theres no 8oo number to call. found a local no get answering machine thanks

I have been trying since November 2get SOMEONE @ bestasseenontv 2 answer ph.calls, emails, chats, NOTHING. I get an answering machine & LM's, NO RESPONSE.

Now the ph. is temp. disconected. Go figure!!

When I do get "HARRY" (& it's always "HARRY".) on the chat line it goes so far then "HARRY" is gone. I've tries the customer service dept also, NO RESPONSE. I've emailed them, NO RESPONSE. I've tried as a different name & email provider & get the same treatment.

How many other people r getting this treatment???? My credit card has been charged but I haven't rec'd any products.

What can b done? :( :( :(

Now the ph. is temp. disconected. Go figure!!

What can b done? :( :( :(