Green Energy Home Improvement - Ran off with my money.

I contracted with Green Energy Home Improvement on 27th of August 2012 with the Owner Rich Bayer to hang new gutters. I gave them an $800.00 Cash deposit for the work to begin on or about August 28, 2012. When I gave Rich Bayer the money I never heard from him again. Nothing was done and my money is gone! This business in my opinion is a scam. I called them and called them and finally I got through and spoke to a Donna in the office on October 18,2012 about this matter. She informed me "I was over looked and forgotten about". I told asked her for my money back. I e-mail her the information need for my refund. Three months later after leaving several calls they finally stated the own Rich Bayer will hand deliver the money to us. The appointment to meet Rich has gone and passed. Now I will go to the Warwick Police department and report this business.

Update on Green energy. The Company is not replying... :(

@Dozier Sde

I went through Green Home Energy's(Allentown, PA) employee training program and walked out when I figured out they were training me on how to be a great bull-shi__er and how to deceive consumers into beleiving that they are getting "High quality green home energy products". It's a bunch of BS and nothing but a SCAM!!

DON'T SIGN ANYTHING AND DON'T PAY ANYTHING UPFRONT!!!!

GREEN HOME ENERGY IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM!!!

View more comments (1)