Mike Conlon of Global Bridge Holdings is a LIAR running a Scam!

I hired Mike Conlon of Global Bridge Holdings in Oct. 2011 for his Principle Loan Reduction service. I gave him a check of $1495 and another of $1995 for "closing costs" to be held in escrow. He was not able to perform his service as hired and according to his email I saved, am due a complete refund. He is a liar and untrustworthy in all ways! From what I've been told, he's not even allowed to collect money upfront as he's not a licensed broker or attorney! He must be stopped as he's done this to several people! Beware!!!!

Mike,

You have hurt others in addition to myself. It is quite comical you saying you will send invoice to collections as you have taken my money and have not performed the service you were hired. YOU are the Fraudulent One!

Good morning, Mike!

It’s Friday!!!! J

I did receive the agreement….thank-you very much! I just have a question regarding point 3. Payment…..it states “Non Refundable Fee”….

Please call me when you find a free moment, and I look forward to hearing from you. J

Sincerely,

Jennifer L. Ward

(email)

Jennifer Ward is a LIAR, we will be issuing a CEASE and DESIST ORDER for her defamatory remarks,and sending her file to Collections for Unpaid Invoices. Instead of venting yourself in a public forum with no validity or the ability to fact check. I encourage you to send me a copy of your Agreement outlining your outlandish claims and circumventing our Company. We offered remedies,legal options,etc..numerous conversations,consults and strategy. We encouraged her to contact an attorney for her Fraudulent Loan,she declined but yet wanted free services,compensation,refunds,desparate people frustrated with their Banks yet venting it at the Messenger/Facilitator. You have foundation for a case against your Lender for Fraud,pursue that option! Unfortunately,in these financial times it's everybody elses fault,no sense of personal responsibility.

#2007771
@Anonymous

let’s all get together for justice against this conartist . Email Mdicklesszone@***.com

View more comments (2)