Animal Emergency Center - HORRIBLE VET!!!! THEY WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU!!!

ook my puppy in late one night due to some very odd behavior. After promises that they would call me and keep me updated, I had to call them every few hours to get updates. The cardiology side of this place is FANTASTIC, the Dr's and staff on that side are very caring and knowledgeable. However, after getting NO answers to why my dog was having this behavior, they sent me back home with her, with a $1000+ bill. Two nights later she was having the same problem, when i walked in, my dog was having what seemed to be seizures in my arms. The lady at the front was just nasty as soon as I walked in the door. She put me into a room so I could see a Dr. Now, mind you, I have my dog in my arms who is pretty much out of it, and is still shaking due to this "unknown" illness. This lady comes back in and asks me "why haven't you filled out your paperwork yet?" . Obviously I have my dog in my arms, so I told her, you should have everything on file, I was just here two nights ago. So again, being very rude, she told me that if I didn't fill out paperwork, the Dr would not see me. I told her that as soon as we got my dog under control and the Dr came in I would fill out everything. But no, that apparently was not good enough, she told me that I either had to fill it out or the Dr would not see us. She was rude to me the entire time I was there. Needless to say, I left and went to the animal ER at Maple and M5, were the staff was much more friendly and understanding of my situation. Would not recomend this vet to ANYONE, nor will I EVER be going back!!!!! Stay away!
ID