Dental tourists should be aware that Dr. German Arzate practicing at Cancun Top Dental/ Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry clinic, has several complaints against him. Traveling patients should proceed with extreme cation and research this dentists history, credentials, and...

We are so not impressed by Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry dental crowns. Having them replaced at the moment.

So the crowns if done at home were 850 bucks but went to this clinic and now those same crowns are costing 1,550 each. *** idea to go there and to do it while having a vacation. Would I do it again? never.

Would I recommend this clinic? Absolutely not.

View more comments

Cancun Top Dental - Worst dentist in Cancun: German Arzate

I will loose the teeth Dr. German Arzate worked on. He caused allot of damage to my teeth and gums. Not to mention the ragging infection. I have already left my review but because this guy works under so many internet names like Cancun Top Dental, Dental Maya,and Cancun Cosmetic dentistry I have no choice but to leave another. This was a horrible experience. The more I learn about Dr.Arzate the more disgusted I become. Found a testimonial by an ex colleague of his. It seems he is not even qualified to do some of the procedures hes preforming. Then I read that he was already outed on National television in Canada. I Do not recommend this dentist!!!!

I had about 10k worth of work done by this very questionable so called dentist. .

BEWARE they are also experts at cleaning the web of the truth.

When you arrive, first, they want you to sign a document that you will not sue them, you ever seen that before at a dentist shop???

Next they did things that were not needed.

More importantly, the work is shoddy at best. FOR me, EVERYTHING and I mean everything these guys did FELL OUT within 18 months!!!!

THIS is a BUCKET SHOP.

This guy should be shut done, they give dentists a very bad name. (my opinion)

What a waste.

Lastly, when the work that he did disintegrated, then the load was put on the remaining teeth which eventually were destroyed, instead of teeth, i'm now looking at all of my teeth now being yanked, after about 30k worth of work and having to use dentures. I ams so disgusted with this shop, they need to be closed down asap.

Have a look at what this clinic is doing to dental tourists. Go watch Pete Macmullins YouTube video.

That kid is out 25 grand. Go read a review by another ex-patient on Realself.com under Cancun Cosmetic Dentist complaint veneers and crowns by JM Survivor. "Worst dentist in cancun" drilled into the patients bone. Dentist was to prep the patient for veneers but gave her crowns and even ruined that dental job.

That person is out 30 grand. This man is NO high end cosmetic dentist. Has no ethics at all and just as guilty is the dentists advertisement agent. Who continuously lies regarding her bosses skills and has the behavior of a street thug.

WTF are these people doing in dentistry :? You guys will never get money back from this dirty money clinic they could never repay what it is costing to repair your dental work.

@Dental Student NYC

Actually this dentist needs to spend more time and energy on his ex patients that are paying to correct his dental work and far less time trying to fool the public into thinking there is a competitor. It is very unbecoming, completely transparent, and unethical.

I am Dr German Arzate.

THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT DONE BY A PATIENT, AS YOU CAN SEE HERE http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/cancun-top-dental/severe-botched-dental-work-by-dr-german-arzate-201303****1511.html

WRITTEN BY THIS SAME USER, HE IS ANOTHER DOCTOR AS YOU CAN READ HERE AS WELL

THIS IS NOT A PATIENT, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A PATIENT.

THIS IS A PERSON BADMOUTHING MY NAME.

@Jalesa Mtf

This is very unprofessional and reflects badly on our industry in Mexico. Dental tourism is not always perfect but to put blame on others for some mistakes you have made with your patients is not ethical. Resolve your issues in a respectable manner please.

@Campo

THIS IS SCAPEGOATING, I REPEAT, SCAPEGOATING. My..

my.. my. Asking these people to be respectful is really asking for the impossible. Do your home work guys.

You will learn plenty about this dental tourism clinic.

This isn't the first time they have blamed others they even blame the patients when they *** the dental work up. Nice try there but its not working.

@Jalesa Mtf

Dear Doctor German Arzate, this is Victor Arzate in Hong Kong. I plan to move to the Yucatan Peninsula this coming year.

I have an excellent Dentist in Hong Kong who has been my dentist for over twenty years. Can you please send me your C.V. and Credentials? Also can you please send me the name and contact details for a dentist in the Yucatan area?

I look forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Victor Arzate

@Jalesa Mtf

BS GERMAN, I had work from you and it was disgusting, what a waste of time and money. you should be banned from this industry!!!

View more comments (7)
Cancun, Quintana Roo
Loss

Cancun Top Dental - Severe botched dental work by Dr. German Arzate

Cancun Top Dental run by Dr. German Arzate is the same company as Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry, and Dental Maya located in Cancun Mexico. People seeking dental work abroad should be aware that this dentist has injured patients and preformed very inadequate dental procedures. He often has several internet company names but all lead to the same land address. If one clinic tittle racks up to many bad reviews he simply tries to cover up and move on to the next. He was profiled and exposed on National Television. Be extremely cautious when seeking dental treatments abroad. Do not trust the good reviews! Choosing a medical tour company may help you recoup your original costs but they can never help you recover the costs of fixing botched dental work that you will have to have redone in States. Do Your research!

WTF is this so called "high end cosmetic dentist" doing to people? Have a look at Pete Macmullins YouTube video and while your at it take a look at a review on Realself.com Cancun Cosmetic Dentist complaint about veneers and crowns posted by JM Survivor.

Dentist was to prep for veneers but prepped patient for crowns then didn't even do that correctly. Drilled into bone and way over the biological teeth margins.

This clinic is pimping out our American dental organisations logos to trick people. They do not live up to our code of ethics in dentistry or dental marketing.

You would be in jail in our country if you practiced like that here. Just as guilty is your ding *** marketing manager for false advertising and defamation. Ex-patients wont be getting any money back. That dentist/clinic could never pay back what its costing to fix these butchers dental work.

22 years in high end cosmetic dentistry my ---.

Bet your happy your in Mexico and unregulated. Dirty money is what you earn.

Dr. Arzate is being way over marketed and the claims being made about him do not match his dental skills nor can he at this point live up to them. His marketing manger sister(Camila)should promote a musician or alike not a dentist. Its unethical to say he is the best in Cancun/Mexico and that he is in the top ten. Where? Please provide the name of a reputable government agency in Mexico to confirm this. Dr. German Arzate Garza is also promoted to have many accreditation but they are low level memberships in dentistry. He holds no membership with the Mexican Dental Organization,he has not lectured classes in Mexico,has contributed nothing to the field of dentistry in Mexico. He is a general dentist being promoted way out of his league. To many patients are complaining and being mislead,and many are receiving bad dental care. Maybe this is occurring because his sister wants to make money or its ego. Either way it is extremely unethical when describing the doctors skills,awards and patient count. When something goes wrong she verbally attacks patients and defends him at any cost even if it means lying about his mistakes and other dentist they employ.

Dishonesty,lack of dental skills,and unprofessional behavior has become their downfall. The clinic hasn't been doing well for years. They promote that it is but it is far from successful.

It hasn't come to the attention of Camila by way of patients pointing out bad reviews. The clinic is well aware of the complaints because their own dentistry has caused them. Part of her job is to place"positive review"spam on the internet and do a daily scouring to see if any ex patients have complained. She has over 40 domains in her name and well over 100 email accounts. The patient coordinators also participate. Seeing people be duped and harmed does not sit well with me and has no place in dentistry.

Good Day!

@Yours Truly

Oh his sister is the marketing manager.. well that explains the unethical behavior.

Runs in the family I suppose.

One does the shoddy dental work and the other attempts to hide it. Peas in a pod!

I am Dr German Arzate.

It comes to my attention that some patients tell me they have seen bad reviews on internet. So I started to do my research and I will answer you the way you deserve.

a) it looks clearly you are not a patient, in fact I do believe you are Dr Carlos Zapata Gereshe, why? Because we have done our homework, and we have seen you have decided to destroy my reputation.

of course, you can read more here: http://www.cancun-cosmetic-dentistry-reviews.com/2013/08/17/dr-german-arzate-reputation-screwed-by-carlos-zapata-gereshe-cancun-dentist/

b) I decided to answer to you below in CAPS regarding your "so called complaint"

//////////////////////////////////

Cancun Top Dental run by Dr".German Arzate is the same company as Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry, and Dental Maya located in Cancun Mexico!.

DENTAL MAYA DOES NOT EXISTS ANYMORE, IT CHANGED NAME (MARKETING PURPOSES TO CANCUN TOP DENTAL) AND IT WAS SOLD. CANCUN TOP DENTAL IS NOT RUN BY ME, IS RUN BY DR OLIVIA ARRIAGA AND YOU CAN EMAIL HER HERE; jefeclinica@***.com

People seeking dental work abroad should be aware that this dentist has injured patients and preformed very inadequate dental procedures'.

I AM REALLY CONCERNED WHEN YOU SPEAK ABOUT 'INJURED" IT IS VERY DELICATE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HERE, PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE, WHEN, GIVE ME NAMES, AND HOW... THIS IS PURE BADMOUTHING. OR IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING SEND IT TO ME PLEASE german@***.com

He often has several internet company names but all lead to the same land address'. If one clinic tittle racks up to many bad reviews he simply tries to cover up and move on to the next". He was profiled and exposed on National Television,. Be extremely cautious when seeking dental treatments abroad,.

WHAT NATIONAL TV? SHOW ME PLEASE, SEND ME THE LINK TO german@***.com

Do not trust the good reviews!

SO THIS MEANS, I PLACED A GUN OVER HUNDREDS OF PATIENTS TO SPEAK GOOD ABOUT ME AND MY TEAM ON VIDEO??

Choosing a medical tour company may help you recoup your original costs but they can never help you recover the costs of fixing botched dental work that you will have to have redone in States..Do Your research! e4e687

YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT A PATIENT OF OURS. THIS IS PURE BADMOUTHING AND I FEEL SORRY FOR HOW UNETHICAL YOU ARE. AND THIS IS PRECISELEY THE SAD STORY OF THE INTERNET. ANYONE CAN CREATE A STORY OUT OF NOWHERE WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT. OR IF YOU HAVE IT, PLEASE SEND IT TO ME TO THE MAIL I GAVE YOU AND FOR SURE WE CAN FIND A SOLUTION, BUT YOU ARE NOT A PATIENT.

I AM NOT PERFECT AND I DO NOT PRETEND TO BE. ME AND MY TEAM WE WORK ON AN ETHICAL WAY, WE TRY TO GET ACCOMPLISH OUR GOALS THE BEST WE CAN WITH THE BEST TECHNOLOGY WE CAN AQUIRE.

@Jalesa Mtf

Dr.Arzate...why are you concerned about the term injured. "its very delicate what your saying here" Do not threatened ding *** you are making it worse.

Did you have a look at all the complaints you have? You have injured people there are photos posted on www.realself.com under cancun cosmetic dentist complaints. You've incorrectly placed implants in patients, you've caused people to loose teeth. That child (April) had to endure getting all your dental work corrected.

Your clinic was removed from the Canadian consulates dental referral line in Mexico because of your terrible dental work and unethical behavior.

You are aware ding *** and your not fooling anyone. I've decided to help these people out.

You have met your match except my energy is geared to the health and well being of the public.

Welcome to New York city baby :)

@Jalesa Mtf

Since you like CAPS so much...WHEN WILL YOU REFUND OUR MONEY DR. ARZATE?

You are a very dishonest person and I hope you stop hurting and injuring other people.

I hope that dental tourists are aware that this dentists (German Arzate) has several complaints against him. You would be wise to take caution, when selecting a dentists abroad. Do not choose blindly. Don't be led astray with spam advertising and misleading statements. Please do your research.

Warning from consumers against dental tourists scams.

@CADTS

Dental Maya was not sold! It is in the same location in plaza las americas shopping mall.

All the same dentists still work there including German Arzate just the clinic name changed to Cancun Top Dental. Same place, same people different name. If you google dental maya complaints you will see why they changed the name. Olivia Arriaga has worked there for years and is a general dentist there.

Her name maybe on the business registry now but Dr. Arzate and sister Camilia run that place with an iron fist. They use several internet names but your work will be done at Cancun Top Dental. Denying they were on television in Canada is hilarious.

These people are untrustworthy. Do not believe any thing you read by them. They are freaking out because it has finally all caught up with them. They think you guys are dumb and wont figure things out.

Boy are they wrong. There is no competitor they are scapegoating.

@Anonymous

Note about the dental tourism companies. Clinics like this don't like you to use them because if you do they cant bully your butts off.

They prefer to get you alone and ask that you sign non dis-closer documents and drag you through paper work that wont end in a refund. But you guys knew that already.

@Anonymous

This clinic tries to get patients to sign non dis-closer forms. That is a sure sign that they have injured people before.

They tried to get us to sign one and we didn't. Then they would not refund our money even though they know we had to get our dental work redone.

This clinic is terrible and their behavior deplorable. Ohh...yea, they will smile up a show but once something goes wrong they turn into ghosts and disappear with no call backs or return off emails.

Many of us have experienced they same treatment. I cannot and will not ever recommend these crooks to anyone.

View more comments (9)