First American Home Warranty - In addition to complaint I was having about contractor, first American person in service dept. Had audacity to tell repairman some people always try to get out of paying, then.

The contract person at First American did not know what she was talking about regarding warranty coverage therefore she wanted to speak to contractor. Not knowing that she was on speaker phone, while speaking to him she stated that some people always try to get out of paying...she asked him what was covered on garage door, then he explained to her and she agreed. I did not like her sneaky/blatant rude comment, when I felt like she was working for me and deceived me. I forgot her name but Melanie transferred me over to this person. I /like to know who she was and let her know what a boo boo she made. I will be looking for anther home warranty company that will be willing to represent me! The garage door cost me $516.95....First American was insisting that I work with this contractor after many failed attempts to get them to come out. A 4 hr. Window appnt. Was cancelled, I was then told that I w/ be first case next am...I called contractor several times with various excuses as to why no one had showed. I checked with them @ 0850 to ensure someone was coming this time and I was assured that I was first on the list. This appnt. Was supposed to be between 08-10am. The techs were coming out of their meeting late..12:16 a tech arrived and said they called him from Encinitas after FA spoke to someone regarding the cancellation/thus far no show or call. Now after all of that,and the woman at first American who was unaware I was listening, I don't feel that FA was working for my best interest. I've had FA for several years, haven't used them much, have to pay every month. To get treated this way by your staff is unacceptable..I was having problems with one of your contractors that your company was forcing me to stay with. It must be their only garage company, though they would not admit that...they w/ only say its best to wait on garage company since you w/ have to wait 24-48 hours just for another company to call you.
ID
San Diego, California
Product
First American Home Warranty Warranty
Loss

Home Shopping Network - Over 1 week waiting for return label on defective audiovox

Received defective audiovox..placed 2 calls to return product without any results. This isn't my first time as an unhappy customer but I decided to try again. Your reputation is on the line. Please get it right...I will be more cautious from here on. I have purchased rugs in the past that were in horrible condition....only to find that I had to go through the manufacturer who was not willing to back their product...I took a $300 loss. I thought I was done with hsn at that time? I was genuinely hurt because hsn is the one I trusted!
ID