MyPillow - My Pillow was awful, but trying to return it was a NIGHTMARE!

This was one of the most horrible experiences I've ever had in my life as a consumer. FIRST, the pillows (I bought 3 after the informercial) were AWFUL...too thick, very LUMPY and smelled terrible. But,the nightmare began when I called "customer service" to exchange or return them. Rude people. HUGE SHIPPING CHARGES that you cannot recoup upon return, and just a horrible experience. They are even claiming not to have received one of the pillows. Good thing I have a tracking number that proves delivery. But, don't send anything back to them without requiring a signature. You cannot trust their process at all! Also, they have a huge delay in crediting the returns back to my credit card. Bottom Line: DON'T BUY THIS FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! If you feel you just have to try it, go to BB&Beyond or Walmart or a REPUTABLE retail store where you can easily return the thing without costing yourself a fortune. BUYER BEWARE!!! Beware of the product,but be very afraid of the My Pillow company.

I ordered my pillow. One at one colour, one at another colour.

I used the buy 1 get 1 free. They sent me 4 pillows, 2 each type. I will be sending them back, but they don’t do return label.

Irregardless they are going back. We have not even tried them.

Mypillow made my neck sore. Its not confortable ~ its over priced. Keep your box & receipt you may need to return soon..

I totally agree, this was a bad deal. I should have purchased the pillow from Walmart for easy return.

The pillow bunches up and doesn't give support.

I'm in the process of returning my two pillows and hope all goes well. Live and learn, impulse buys don't always workout well.

You're an *** for buying from an infomercial. Of course it has big shipping charges.

Why do you think the price is so low and they don't tell you the shipping charges?

It's because people like you will buy them. Please don't reproduce.

#720301

You would think MyPillow monitors these forums and posts all the *** ratings!!

Oh, No. No American Made (like SnakeOil) product could be ***. Right!

View more comments (4)