comment to review:

Waite for 30 min and the employee went home

FS Locks #627108
"The product I ordered was exact to all technical and usage specifications. Getting to the purchasing point: IT WORKS!!!
It did work. I caught the individual I was DVR-ing, used the suggested downloaded player to view footage, printed a still photograph, approached the individual for truth, did not get it and .... pulled out my still shot. Thank You BrickHouse Security for the opportunity to create equilibrium when one knows something is "off". I have recommended you to someone else whose daughter is having her car repetitively keyed - police file doesn't help them, as much as officers are trying to help. Your camera's will be the solution. Thanks again."
0 0