comment to review:

I agree 1000%.
0 0
Show
comment to review:

USAA Cancelled me after 34 years!

USAA #626675
I agree that USAA no longer takes care of it's members. I'm very disappointed in their customer service. They've made dramatic changes to my account, for unjustifiable reasons and when I try to understand what's going on, I get left on hold for long periods of time only to be told "it's policy".

I used to be a big fan of USAA. Their staff was friendly, helpful and tried to solve problems. That has not been my experience in the last 12 months.

2 0
Show
1 reply
Yep, been with them about 25 years. The customer service reps used to be great. Now they are the biggest bunch of incompetent fools I've ever spoken to. My conversations with them regarding a policy issue was like something out of a sitcom. It would have been comical had it not been so sad. Apparently there is little to no training being completed before handing somebody/anybody a phone & letting them give out inaccurate & downright silly answers to their policy holders. Still dumbfounded by the whole experience and alarmed that their answers might someday *** me in the buttocks.