Verified Reviewer

Apple - Account disabled

Apple - Account disabled
Update by user May 13, 2020

Some time has now elapsed since initial problem and there has been no further communication from Apple and therefore no resolution. I have requested a copy of the internal review of this matter and Apple have studiously avoided my requests.

Original review posted by user Apr 13, 2020
Due to what I believe to be a system error I was double-charged for an automatic billing item through iTunes. As a result I queried the duplicate transaction and requested a refund. As a result Apple iTunes has disabled my account. Should we simply accept duplicate transactions to avoid having our account disabled? Account disabled means that you are completely shutoff through no fault of your own. Zero access. No iCloud backup, no app download, no app update, no AppleTV+, no Apple Music. Your commitment to Apple has been completely disrespected. If this wasnt so serious I would think someone was having a prank. No quick resolution.

User's recommendation: Contact Apple iTunes before you contact your bank OR make this unconscionable practice public.

ID
Pros
  • Integration with other apple devices
Cons
  • Are inflexible and arrogant
Loss
Preferred solution
Ability to use PayPal as advertised on their website

Verified Reviewer

Agoda - Incorrect Booking confirmation caused by system error?

I booked a quality room and when system returned the booking confirmation it revealed the lowest quality room, yet I had been charged for highest quality. Neither Agoda nor Thavorn Beach Village Resort and Spa in Phuket would rectify system error. Through no fault of user however user/customer was left having to pay for something they did not receive. In any other environment this would be robbery and fraud. Not good form by either provider. Both parties customer care were obtuse and obfuscated their responsibility to remedy fault.

User's recommendation: Use another customer focussed booking aggregator and choose a different Hotel.

ID
#1819159 Review #1819159 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Deception
Loss
Preferred solution
Simply correct the mistake or refund