Aspen Dental - Attempted work on wrong teeth

My visit was to remove the single temporary cap covering two teeth in the lower right quadrant of my mouth with the two permanent caps that were ready. The new technician/assistant I first saw attempted, for several minutes, to remove a cap from my upper left quadrant (I believe it’s called a canine tooth) which is in fact a permanent tooth, not a temporary cap. When asked what she was doing, that that was the wrong tooth, on the wrong side, and the top of my mouth rather than the lower jaw, her reply was that she must have been looking at it upside down. Even though I was assured by the Doctor that no damage was done, we don’t know what nerve, filling, or gum damage was done in this attempted extraction of a wrong tooth, so I request this on my record as any future damage to this tooth and any repair caused by this error should be liable against ASPEN Dental. I was then told that my partial plate would be held up until my teeth were cleaned and scraped for the fitting. I advised that this work was done on my last visit two weeks prior. Does anyone read the records prior to treating a patient?
ID