comment to review:

How do I remove Ascentive program from my computer? I can't get rid of it!

FinallyFast #734513
use a program called iobit uninstaller or revo uninstaller and let it do the advanced uninstall for the program. There may be other programs you will find that you do not use or need that may have been installed about the same time or since that time. If you need additional help to fix your system since this is what i do for a living and 40 years of experience, please let me know and will tell you how we can get the job done.

randy
0 0
Show
1 reply
Thank you randysh for the recommendation of the iobit uninstaller. I can't believe the remanents of finally fast it found & removed! Very impressed with this tool & will use it again I'm sure!
comment to review:

How do I remove Ascentive program from my computer? I can't get rid of it!

FinallyFast #125685
Normally you might first try to go to the control panel and the add remove programs. Look for finally fast or ascentive, and click on remove on the right hand side if it is visible. It should remove. If you still have a problem, let me know. randysvh2@***.com i will be more than happy to help you go through a manual process if still needed. You may have to go into msconfig and the startup tab and find anything related to the program and uncheck it, so it does not start.

Let me know if you still need help.

randy