Ace Home and Garden Maintenance - Ace Home and Garden Mainetnenace Canberra, Abusive and dishonest business

Hired these people to do a total garden cleanup, and removal of shrubs and ivy. Pat turned up and quoted $800 which I thought was a lot, but if they do the whole house front and back, no problem. Anyway I come home later that day to see no bushes trimmed, no grass mowed, no trees pruned. So I ring to find out what happened, the guy who quoted never turned up for the job he sent two young guys to do it instead. He said he would come around the next day and fix it. Well, no one came, no one called. I was pretty angry at waiting around at home for nothing. Anyway I ring him again and Pat gives me a huge attitude, starts swearing at me, and ended the conversation by saying 'F** off' and hung up on me. Great business practice to treat customers with such contempt and rip them off, be abusive and dishonest.

what did you do about this? I’ve also paid for a job that wasn’t complete

We have used this buisiness and where more than happy with the jobs they did for us

We highly recommend ace home and garden maintenance

@Anonymous

how can you recommend them after reading that review? The public need to know they should avoid this company

View more comments (2)