Aafes Exchange - Starbucks manager in Martin Army Community Hospital, Ft Benning GA VERY rude!

My husband & I walked up to the Starbucks in the hospital on Thursday March 14 around noon to find no one behind the counter. After about 5 mins of standing there a woman walked out from the back room & yelled at us "What do you want" in an harsh tone, not even looking at us. My husband also noted that the woman who took our orders breath smelled of alcohol. I did not smell it but my husband is AD Army & would not say such a thing if it weren't true. I asked him again if he was sure & he was firm that she smelled of alcohol. After we ordered, we sat down & I waited for my drink. The guy that ordered after us got a nice "Hi, what can I get for you?" in a much warmer tone. Several orders were taken after that & I still hadn't gotten my drink, so I got up to just get a refund seeing as their rude behavior had turned us off at this point. The woman went to the back room again to get her supervisor because she said she couldn't put the money back on our debit card & that we had to have cash back. That was fine with me, but when the supervisor came out she was clearly pissed & did not say a word to me. She was huffing as she opened the register & handed me my cash back. I said "thank you" and she turned around and briskly walked back into the back room without ever saying a word to me. She was EXTREMELY rude. I also remember that when I was given my refund, the order not only never came, it was also wrong, but that didn't matter to me as I just wanted to get out of there. As we were leaving I overheard that same supervisor talking about us saying "that lady" & nodding toward me & her body language indicated that she was very pissed. I have never been served as badly as I was this day & I do believe that this was a race issue. The 2 women who worked at this Starbucks were African American. My husband & I are white. The man behind us who got the kind welcoming was also African American. I cannot think of why else we were treated so badly seeing as I did nothing but order & after 15 mins of waiting I only asked back for my money. Where I'm from (CA) race is not an issue. I grew up in a melting pot & had friends of all races so this behavior was a slap to the face. I think GA is a little stuck in the old times, but I would never treat a customer the way we were treated that day. I cannot fathom as to how that supervisor is still employed. Whoever is reading this, may also want to investigate this shift for alcohol in the back room as my husband stated he smelled.
ID