Verizon Wireless - Being charged for a broken phone I returned

I returned a broken phone to Verizon which I tracked to make sure it was delivered. A couple of months later my bill was $700.00 higher than usual. To my surprise, they were charging me a device fee. They claim their warehouse never received the device! I have made numerous attempts to getting this fee removed and every single time, they give me the same bull ***! "We will remove the fee, it will be removed within 48 hours. If it doesnt clear, I will see to it that it does and will follow up with a phone call." I have heard this same story at least 5 times with no results. I have also tried contacting Executive relations and so far I have not had much more luck with them either. I am fed up with the way I have been treated and bounced around. I am considering seeking legal action and leaving them for a different wireless company.

I had the exact same thing happen to me. Finally I filed a complaint with the BBB in New Jersey.

That is where they are based.

After about a week I got a call and they took the charges off.

@samehere

What are you waiting for!? Switch your cell phone provider!!!!

Verizon has terrible customer service. They do not even have a customer complaint link and good luck trying to get a hold of an executive at Verizon who cares! There are much better deals out there with comparable service. Was a customer for 15 years, now I am DONE!

Happy with Straight talk.

Far less money, more minutes/texts, great phone and decent customer service. Verizon Wireless poor customer service!!

View more comments (1)
ID
#391966 Review #391966 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss